Author: tenderloin

Trump keeps spreading lies that China trade ministry secretly negotiating!!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-14 18:40:01 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-14 15:38
Would you cut the crap with all the obscure words nobody uses in ordinary conversation.
Are you a  ...

Son, I came of age many years ago when you still  wore diapers and watched Disney channel  with your swimbo Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-14 18:40:35 |Display all floors
  Two ugly souls. I'd say it's a perfect match

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-14 18:44:42 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-14 15:38
Would you cut the crap with all the obscure words nobody uses in ordinary conversation.
Are you a  ...

A perfect explanation would be that I'm not a pleb like you who goes gaga over coarse language. I have no intention to be chav like you, you know.  Grandpa tatata has good taste, son.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-14 18:49:37 |Display all floors
tatata69 Post time: 2018-4-14 02:36
You are such despicable. You don't even know that you have been another overweening underdog ben ...

""You are such despicable""?

You should learn syntax before trying to flower up your sentences with obscure words.
Write like people actually talk. Not what you'd imagine you'd hear in some Shakespeare play.
You really have a long, long way to go.

You never did answer my question about what you might like to be when you grow up...
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-14 18:59:32 |Display all floors
  Son, it was just a typo. It should have been you are such a despicable person. Don't make a fuss about this. Grandpa tatata happened to be checking out sports news as he  replied to your unwitting remarks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-14 19:00:01 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-14 18:49

You should learn syntax before trying to flower up your sentences wi ...

Son, it was just a typo. It should have been you are such a despicable person. Don't make a fuss about this. Grandpa tatata happened to be checking out sports news as he  replied to your unwitting remarks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-14 19:02:10 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-14 18:49

You should learn syntax before trying to flower up your sentences wi ...

I won't have you telling me how to write because you are a degenerate. You just can't realize that how bad your own writing is as someone claiming he is AMERICAN.

Shame on you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.