Views: 8552|Replies: 2

Why China Not Invest in Making Cities Less Unattractive? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-12 19:20:53 |Display all floors
I've been looking at hundreds of YouTube videos of people walking all around big cities in China, and I noticed that the cities are not pretty, but old and decrepit.  None of the cities are pretty and aesthetic such as Manhattan, NY, Tokyo, Seoul, Paris, London, Chicago, and San Francisco.

Why?  Why China not try to make cities less unattractive?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-12 21:04:51 |Display all floors
Ugly is the new beautiful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-13 13:20:56 |Display all floors
Yeah dude, China quite ugly.  It reminds me of people in America's ghettos.  Sometimes, you see a person with a ridiculously ugly and poor house that is like one of those Hindu houses made from cow dung and straw, but in his dirt-way, he has parked a very nice car with expensive chrome wheels and a $5,000 dollar music system.  

Well, in China, all the buildings and cities are ugly, but the people living there have very nice cars.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.