Author: ceciliazhang

China's defense setting in Nansha Islands automatic right: spokesperson [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-18 17:47:13 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-4-18 15:24
If you don’t know China’s history, why are you complaining?

You daren't present the so-called t ...

Sure, sure Bob never attacks anyone.  He’s just an innocent swaggering about the forum calling posters little monkeys and Dick Head.  I’d be surprised if you could’ve kept a straight face when you posted that.

Your attempts to claim some sort of moral high ground... esp when it comes to Bob ... are utterly worthless and futile.  He supports China in everything, even when he is blatantly wrong (like calling the Cult Rev a good thing and suggesting China would benefit from another one) but hey ... he supports China ... so his methods of insulting and bullying can be ignored and forgiven (now do you see how well he fits that definition?)

As to. China’s recent history, there are plenty of useful idiots to name. It’s just a shame that you don’t know any ... another gap in your history education.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-18 17:47:13 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-4-18 15:24
If you don’t know China’s history, why are you complaining?

You daren't present the so-called t ...

Sure, sure Bob never attacks anyone.  He’s just an innocent swaggering about the forum calling posters little monkeys and Dick Head.  I’d be surprised if you could’ve kept a straight face when you posted that.

Your attempts to claim some sort of moral high ground... esp when it comes to Bob ... are utterly worthless and futile.  He supports China in everything, even when he is blatantly wrong (like calling the Cult Rev a good thing and suggesting China would benefit from another one) but hey ... he supports China ... so his methods of insulting and bullying can be ignored and forgiven (now do you see how well he fits that definition?)

As to. China’s recent history, there are plenty of useful idiots to name. It’s just a shame that you don’t know any ... another gap in your history education.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-18 19:47:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-4-18 20:10
coralbay Post time: 2018-4-18 17:47
Sure, sure Bob never attacks anyone.  He’s just an innocent swaggering about the forum calling po ...

1. I'm asking you whether he voluntarily attacked you on this thread as you reponded to my post.No!

2. Probably it is true that Robert and seneca exchange  "pet name" of each other's frequently. They're kinda bossom friends in some sense. I bet seneca would be lonely if Robert left him alone. That's their bromance or whatever.

3. Robert wants to support China, and his wife is Chinese. So what's wrong with you? As I previously said, he is an adult with independent thoughts.

4. I'm afraid you don't know any history about China except for your demeaning rhetorics.

5. If there's any feud between Robert and you, please settle by yourselves. Don't quote my words. Okay?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-19 01:52:26 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2018-4-18 17:47
Sure, sure Bob never attacks anyone.  He’s just an innocent swaggering about the forum calling po ...

No never does Robby the Baizuo attacks anyone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-19 06:27:53 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-4-18 19:47
1. I'm asking you whether he voluntarily attacked you on this thread as you reponded to my post.No! ...

1. I love how you choose to limit this discussion to this thread. The subject of my retort has been bullying, insulting and attacking people whose views he doesn’t like in this forum for years.

2. That’s there issue nothing to do with you and me.

3. Just because Robert supports China in every single thing even when he knows he is blatantly wrong doesn’t excuse his behavior - and doesn’t excuse you formedcusing his behavior. His having a Chinese wife has nothing to do with anything. I too have a Chinese wife and unlike Bob have lived in this country for over 20 years, have studied the language and can read and write. He does not have access to any form of opinion from Chinese people and is completely uninformed about what Chinese people think.

4. I suppose then you have never heard of people such as Edgar Snow, Israel Epstein, Sidney Rittenberg and the long list of others. Bob would fit in perfectly with this list. All useful idiots and all used by the party at various points for propaganda purposes. So ... if YOU don’t know Chinese history stop slagging off others for stating simple facts that you are unaware of.

5. You’re a relative newcomer here - Bob has been shouting people down here for years. If you don’t know the context, then you are not in a position to offer a full opinion based on long term facts about factual behavior though clearly you think that you have the moral high ground and support him for the simple reason that he ‘defends China’. You are too myopic and don’t seem to realise that half the time he is actually damaging China’s image with with rants. China has in many ways moved on in its development. Bob is still stuck in the 1960’s.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-20 21:50:53 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-11 03:57
China has much more of a right to build on their islands in the South China See than the US has a ri ...

I advocate the withdrawal of US forces from Korea - but not Japan. I also advocate an end of all US military assistance (including sales of equipment) to Taiwan. My hope is the see a durable alliance between China and the USA. Japan, however, has not yet "adjusted its attitude" to accept the dominant influence of China. US forces in Japan are a transitional "reassurance" to Japan. Japan must integrate itself into the Chinese orbit. Japan can be a useful partner to China. As for the Chinese forts in the South China Sea, these are an unnecessary provocation to other countries in the region.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-20 22:39:21 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2018-4-20 05:50
I advocate the withdrawal of US forces from Korea - but not Japan. I also advocate an end of all U ...

The unnecessary provocations began with US military bases in Japan and South Korea to begin with.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.