Author: ceciliazhang

China's defense setting in Nansha Islands automatic right: spokesperson [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-18 17:47:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-18 17:47:13 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-18 19:47:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-4-18 20:10
coralbay Post time: 2018-4-18 17:47
Sure, sure Bob never attacks anyone.  He’s just an innocent swaggering about the forum calling po ...

1. I'm asking you whether he voluntarily attacked you on this thread as you reponded to my post.No!

2. Probably it is true that Robert and seneca exchange  "pet name" of each other's frequently. They're kinda bossom friends in some sense. I bet seneca would be lonely if Robert left him alone. That's their bromance or whatever.

3. Robert wants to support China, and his wife is Chinese. So what's wrong with you? As I previously said, he is an adult with independent thoughts.

4. I'm afraid you don't know any history about China except for your demeaning rhetorics.

5. If there's any feud between Robert and you, please settle by yourselves. Don't quote my words. Okay?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-19 01:52:26 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2018-4-18 17:47
Sure, sure Bob never attacks anyone.  He’s just an innocent swaggering about the forum calling po ...

No never does Robby the Baizuo attacks anyone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-19 06:27:53 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-20 21:50:53 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-11 03:57
China has much more of a right to build on their islands in the South China See than the US has a ri ...

I advocate the withdrawal of US forces from Korea - but not Japan. I also advocate an end of all US military assistance (including sales of equipment) to Taiwan. My hope is the see a durable alliance between China and the USA. Japan, however, has not yet "adjusted its attitude" to accept the dominant influence of China. US forces in Japan are a transitional "reassurance" to Japan. Japan must integrate itself into the Chinese orbit. Japan can be a useful partner to China. As for the Chinese forts in the South China Sea, these are an unnecessary provocation to other countries in the region.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-20 22:39:21 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2018-4-20 05:50
I advocate the withdrawal of US forces from Korea - but not Japan. I also advocate an end of all U ...

The unnecessary provocations began with US military bases in Japan and South Korea to begin with.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.