Author: ceciliazhang

China's defense setting in Nansha Islands automatic right: spokesperson [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-18 13:31:47 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2018-4-15 07:44
Bob would certainly qualify under the useful idiot policy that China has often adopted in the past ...

The oligarchies of the west produce their own "useful idiots" by the millions in indoctrination centers
they lovingly call schools. You are a prime example.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-18 14:25:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-4-18 14:28
coralbay Post time: 2018-4-15 23:41
China does have a history of offering citizenship to useful idiots. I don’t see any barriers for  ...

What history of China did you did talk about?

Your history of personal attacks are recorded on CD. Twice on this thread.

I don't treat people as tools unlike you. I said that because of his devotion to China and I am impressed.
You are free to love your own country, or any other country or culture, but don't promote groundless hatred against people who harbor different viewpoints to you.

People are with independent thoughts. Don't try to control people's mind.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-18 14:58:20 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-4-18 14:25
What history of China did you did talk about?

Your history of personal attacks are recorded on CD. ...

If you don’t know China’s history, why are you complaining?

As to personal insults, I call Bob a useful idiot because he fits the description I offered EXACTLY.

His position is clear - any comment that praises China is to be welcomed. Any comment that is critical of the Chinese government is lies and western propaganda. Any comment that denigrates the USA (his own country) is to be welcomed with Bob leading that charge.

And here you are complaining that I want to silence people ... when the one person you are so keen to defended fits YOUR statement EXACTLY.  Isn’t that odd?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-18 15:24:37 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2018-4-18 14:58

As to personal insults, I call Bob  ...

You daren't present the so-called the history of China to support your arguements to the international forum members, because there isn't but your lies.

Well, he and I didn't attack you on this thread, did we? You launch unprovoked attacks on other people. That's mind controlling.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-18 17:45:42 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-4-18 15:24

You daren't present the so-called t ...

Sure, sure Bob never attacks anyone.  He’s just an innocent swaggering about the forum calling posters little monkeys and Dick Head.  I’d be surprised if you could’ve kept a straight face when you posted that.

Your attempts to claim some sort of moral high ground... esp when it comes to Bob ... are utterly worthless and futile.  He supports China in everything, even when he is blatantly wrong (like calling the Cult Rev a good thing and suggesting China would benefit from another one) but hey ... he supports China ... so his methods of insulting and bullying can be ignored and forgiven (now do you see how well he fits that definition?)

As to. China’s recent history, there are plenty of useful idiots to name. It’s just a shame that you don’t know any ... another gap in your history education.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-18 17:45:44 |Display all floors

Sure, sure Bob never attacks anyone.  He’s just an innocent swaggering about the forum calling posters little monkeys and Dick Head.  I’d be surprised if you could’ve kept a straight face when you posted that.

Your attempts to claim some sort of moral high ground... esp when it comes to Bob ... are utterly worthless and futile.  He supports China in everything, even when he is blatantly wrong (like calling the Cult Rev a good thing and suggesting China would benefit from another one) but hey ... he supports China ... so his methods of insulting and bullying can be ignored and forgiven (now do you see how well he fits that definition?)

As to. China’s recent history, there are plenty of useful idiots to name. It’s just a shame that you don’t know any ... another gap in your history education.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-18 17:45:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.