Author: SEARU

Draw clear picture for students! [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-10 17:13:54 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-4-10 00:43
Be careful for that you would become second Lionthehunt who has been put into the 'prison' since a ...

My words fit you perfectly.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-10 18:43:59 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-10 17:13
My words fit you perfectly.

I always believe that reader-friends have bright eyesight who are good judge on our words and actions. Why do you enjoy fooling others?
Let's make or take life as simple as possible! That would save you a lot of unnecessary troubles. ---------------It is precious experience that I have learned from Mom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-10 18:53:55 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-10 15:44
There is nothing wrong with my grammar.

It is you who writes in "Me Tarzan, you Jane" sentences.  ...

There is nothing wrong with your second sentence! It took me one hour to realize my blaming was unreasonable since I had mistaken both ‘advanced’ and ‘faster’ as adjective!  It was too late for me to see the word ‘advanced’ acting as verb when I entered the gate of my home in the village from work!  Sorry for the mistake made by Searu!
Let's make or take life as simple as possible! That would save you a lot of unnecessary troubles. ---------------It is precious experience that I have learned from Mom.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-10 19:09:49 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-4-10 02:43
I always believe that reader-friends have bright eyesight who are good judge on our words and acti ...

I am not trying to fool anyone. I am the friend of the truth.
If the truth does not suit you then I become your enemy.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-10 21:27:59 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-10 15:44
There is nothing wrong with my grammar.

It is you who writes in "Me Tarzan, you Jane" sentences.  ...

Right. But there is everything wrong with your attitude.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-10 22:54:26 |Display all floors
Many nature and social theories were invented by foreigners and we Chinese should translate their original works with more accurate words, specially for the key-terms!  For an example:
There are two versions of translation for the same word ‘Internet’:  the first one is ‘因特网’ with 因特 sounding like inter and 网 as ‘net'; the second one is ’互联网‘ which means ’connecting-each-other-net‘. ----------- I think the latter one is more reasonable for the true meaning of the modern communication system on which everyone looks like the knot-point of the invisible net talking through the wire-threads!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-10 23:27:12 |Display all floors
Everyone has his or her own book about the physical world which are written by themselves in the mind. We view the object or problem from different angles. I do admire foreign friends making a speech so easily that as if waterfall comes down from the top of the mountain which goes in natural way in music!  They think freely like birds flying in the sky who refuse to quote other’s words!
As a teacher, I always force myself to re-tell the book-story in my own words depending on myself understanding to the theory.  Once a time my former student praised me for my special teaching-style at the school-meeting but I could not forget that one of my leaders had scolded me for this reason who said:“You must go strictly according to what the textbook says word by word, or the students are doomed to loose in exams!"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.