Author: SEARU

Draw clear picture for students! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-10 15:36:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-9 21:32
The title of this thread reminds me that you consider Chinese characters as pictures. DId I tell you ...

Each Chinese character looks like a picture of scenery spot which needs your one thousand of words to describe!  Just for this reason our words are not as fine as English ones since the latter has large member of vocabulary than the first. English could offer you a detailed clear imagine about something in the physical world! ---------------Furthermore, many Chinese are still badly influenced by old teaching mood formed in past thousands of years!  You often see long articles with empty or false content although they may look beautiful in appearance!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-10 15:44:24 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-4-9 23:17
Two thirds of your note are not clear which act as good examples for my thread if in Chinese!

' ...

There is nothing wrong with my grammar.

It is you who writes in "Me Tarzan, you Jane" sentences.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-10 15:46:57 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-4-9 23:36
Each Chinese character looks like a picture of scenery spot which needs your one thousand of words ...

If you would spend less time kissing up to seneca and more time studying maybe you could understand Chinese as well as the average citizen in China.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-10 15:52:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2018-4-10 16:00
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-10 15:44
There is nothing wrong with my grammar.

It is you who writes in "Me Tarzan, you Jane" sentences.  ...

It is you who writes?
It is you who write!  (not writes!)   
Wrong on grammar once more!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-10 16:20:48 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-10 15:46
If you would spend less time kissing up to seneca and more time studying maybe you could understan ...

I don't think Searu has become traitor to his traditional culture. In fact he enjoys learning mother-language very much who has posted many writings on some special Chinese characters.

It is necessary for me to tell the truth about the difference between Chinese and English. We teachers should become more practical on using Chinese effectively.  Our attitude to language and the method would count a lot to the fruits we would harvest in Autumn!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-10 16:27:36 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-10 15:46
If you would spend less time kissing up to seneca and more time studying maybe you could understan ...

About ‘ kissing up to seneca "
Do you envy Mr. Seneca for his super ability who has made so many wonderful comments in the forum?
If you could do so, I would admire you as well!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-10 16:43:45 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-10 16:35
You just proved you are a kiss up to seneca. He has mental disabilities similar to your own.
Mayb ...

Be careful for that you would become second Lionthehunt who has been put into the 'prison' since a few days ago for his unfit words!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.