Author: ceciliazhang

Why do we live? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-10 07:56:17 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-4-9 12:21
I doubt it. I will be dead soon.

Be careful. I had many friends that didn't make it due to drug overdoses. Mostly from Heroin back in the sixties and seventies and some from so much cocaine they either lost it or from heart failures.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-4-10 08:42:55 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2018-4-10 07:56
Be careful. I had many friends that didn't make it due to drug overdoses. Mostly from Heroin back  ...

I don't do drugs. I am working. But even when I do drugs J mostly just smoke pot. I use a pipe because I think that bongs are unhygienic and I'm worried about getting water in my lings. Don't worry I won't overdose on drugs. What I mean is that I am old now.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-4-10 08:46:56 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2018-4-10 07:56
Be careful. I had many friends that didn't make it due to drug overdoses. Mostly from Heroin back  ...

I do not drink alcohol either you know. Or drink coffee. But sometimes I smoke pot. I am taking a break from it right now though. I haven't had any pot for many months. No alcohol - no drugs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-10 14:52:20 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-4-10 08:46
I do not drink alcohol either you know. Or drink coffee. But sometimes I smoke pot. I am taking a  ...

Oh, I took your previous post seriously. Drugs, Hookers, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-4-10 17:33:52 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2018-4-10 14:52

That's what I am working for. To save money for lots of drugs and hookers. I like to get very stoned before I $%#% a hooker. Pot is a drug. Soon I will stop working and then I will spend my time getting stoned, playing video games and $%#$ing hookers. I'm serious.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-4-10 17:37:41 |Display all floors

My plan is to own some cheap land - have a decent amount of savings and then go on unemployment - and I will spend all of the unemployment benefit on hookers. It doesn't cost a lot for me to live. With a small amount of savings I can last for years. I only want to $%$% a hooker a few times a month. The government will pay. And I will probably grow some pot. I will last for years very comfortably this way.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-4-10 20:30:32 |Display all floors

See the block of land that I am going to buy soon will only cost me $500 a year in rates. Its not quite as big aa big as I would like but its quite a decent size and fine for the short term. It is in a very quiet location in a very very small town that is basically just a pub and a few houses. So only $500 a year for be there. I will have water tanks and not pay for any water - I do not need much water. I will use solar power to run most stuff - have a small gas fridge and I will run an air conditioner on a generator but I plan to make my dwelling take advantage of passive solar so I don't think I will need the air-conditioning very much. I will have a potbelly for heating and just get wood from the bush. I won't have a water heater - will just heat up water on gas camping stove or my potbelly. The block of land is empty so I will just put a shed or shipping container on there and live in that. It will be encased in truck tyres filled with rammed earth. Kind of like a mothership. All of this will cost $%$% all. I will buy years worth of food prepped style. And plant fruit trees and grow vegetables. I like turkey so I will get some turkeys and maybe some chickens. And then I just need a small amount of savings and then I go on unemployment benefit for at least five years. Over five years I will take over $60,000 from the Australian government and I will spend it all on hookers and drugs/pot.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.