Author: ceciliazhang

Solo travel vs group travel: Which one do you prefer? [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-4-8 07:52:47 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2018-4-8 07:15
I guess it's hard to travel when you don't work?

I have had a fulltime job for over one year. It is not a very good job but I have no children or girlfriend so I have plenty of disposable income that I ,ox use to travel if I wanted to. Is it so hard to believe that a person has no interest in travel? I don't care his worldly or interesting people think I am you know. Why else would I travel? To look at a temple? Too look at a pyramid? To the see Grand Canyon? Ha. I don't give a $%$%.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-4-8 07:54:26 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2018-4-8 07:15
I guess it's hard to travel when you don't work?

I wouldn't mind seeing Nero's Domus Aurea. Its too far though. I don't care that much.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-8 12:03:41 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-4-8 04:30
I do not expect a person to be a certain way just because they come from this country or that. So- ...

Maybe you did not understand my point.

When the tourist-to-local people-ratio exceeds a certain figure, it's getting irksome for most. IT doesn't matter where people come from; as tourists they can all unite and become a single plague to the locals.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-8 14:09:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-8 12:03
Maybe you did not understand my point.

When the tourist-to-local people-ratio exceeds a certain f ...

Sounds like the illegals such as in California of anywhere in the USA. Not only a plague but the downfall of a country. The next plague will be, or is Islam.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-8 14:11:26 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-4-8 07:52
I have had a fulltime job for over one year. It is not a very good job but I have no children or g ...

That's probably because it's interesting and educational.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-4-8 17:47:47 |Display all floors
DMZappa Post time: 2018-4-8 14:11
That's probably because it's interesting and educational.

Traveling is not interesting or educational at all. Especially for a grown man. And yeah right - most of the low masses that visit Italy wouldn't even know what the Domus Aurea is. Most grown men only travel to impress or keep their girl happy. And get some good head. What man could give a flying $%$% about the Eiffel Tower? Come on. And the funny thing is that chicks don't give a $%$% about it either - they just want a photo of themselves in front of it to show off to their friends on social media.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-9 07:12:41 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-4-8 17:47
Traveling is not interesting or educational at all. Especially for a grown man. And yeah right - m ...

After 6 times in China I have never seen the Great Wall or any tourist traps. I do agree a bit with you but I always traveled off the beaten path. Mostly surfing Remote locations on my boat. Now I need my A/C hotel and cocktail bars when traveling. Must be getting old. There are beautiful places still out there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.