Views: 28259|Replies: 4

The Only way to make US to back down is Not counter tariff but Prosecution [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-7 02:31:29 |Display all floors
Prosecution of US tech companies inside China.
Like what US did to Huawei, banning it's sale and tell companies not to work with Huawei.

China can use national security or anti monopoly laws to prosecute US companies inside China.

Trump wants a superior deal for US companies in China in the future.

He doesn't care about present tariff but care about future.

Therefore, counter tariff will not make US stop but Prosecution of US tech companies in China will!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-7 02:33:34 |Display all floors
Think smartly

Tit for Tat tariff won't work!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-7 11:36:59 |Display all floors
I support what you say.  In addition, if China hopes to win, I propose Chinese consumers show their economic consumption power.

Ask yourself, do you need that iPhone, Nike, Coach, KFC, McDonalds, Coke, Pepsi ?

Every RMB you have to work so hard for, when you buy a US branded product, goes to fatcat profiteering US companies and their overpaid executives and shareholders.

China cannot prevent the US from imposing tariffs on China-made products BUT Chinese consumers can use their discretion and simply stop buying US goods and services.

Don't BUY and these US companies will have less if not ZERO profits to send back to the US.

Why give your hard-earned money to finance an adversary who has already shown their bad intent ?

That is how to win this war.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-13 16:33:36 |Display all floors
time to hit some US tech companies!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-13 18:30:27 |Display all floors
edenzzz Post time: 2018-4-7 11:36
I support what you say.  In addition, if China hopes to win, I propose Chinese consumers show their  ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.