Author: zaq

Survey: Most Chinese want restrictions on electric bicycles [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-10 03:47:04 |Display all floors
When they tweak it and it does 100 Km/h then what ??
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-10 10:13:08 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2018-4-10 03:47
When they tweak it and it does 100 Km/h then what ??

Then good luck to the pedestrians. The bike most probably won't have brakes.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-10 11:40:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-6 11:07
The Chinese are funny people. Everyone owns an e-bike or two and everybody is a public nuisance cour ...

Now it's becoming clear. You've never actually been to China.
In the first place most people in urban China own an electric scooter, not an e-bike.
Secondly, the electric scooters pose less of a problem to pedestrians than cars and trucks.
The scooters go slowly enough they can easily dodge a pedestrian not paying attention.

Little monkey, don't you ever get tired of attacking the Chinese?
Just because one was stupid enough to marry you and then became smart enough to divorce you
doesn't mean you have to hold a grudge against all Chinese.
Get over it little boy.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-10 21:10:38 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-10 11:40
Now it's becoming clear. You've never actually been to China.
In the first place most people in ur ...
In the first place most people in urban China own an electric scooter, not an e-bike.
Secondly, the electric scooters pose less of a problem to pedestrians than cars and trucks.
The scooters go slowly enough they can easily dodge a pedestrian not paying attention.

Fat Monkey, deer Booby, you err but we are used to your erring. Do you at all remember what the topic of this thread is? Right - it's about CHINESE people considering electric two-wheelers a problem on public space I did n't make a distinction between "e-bikes" and "electric scooters". If that threw a spanner in your ind, accept my apologies. But the nuisance either of them is to the public is identical.

The majority of Chinese seem to consider them problematic, so do I. This is especially true when I find myself in Guilin. There are few places worse than Guilin when it comes to irresponsible scooter riders or bikers who mount sidewalks and terrorise the pedestrians there. Have you ever walked on the sidewalk along Zhongshan Lu?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-11 17:25:21 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-10 05:10
Fat Monkey, deer Booby, you err but we are used to your erring. Do you at all remember what the  ...

You must be aware of your surroundings little monkey. I have had no problems in Guilin as long as I keep
my head up and pay attention. I'm not surprised you have a problem doing this.
Just don't visit any major cities outside of Africa little monkey. Or inside Africa for that matter.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-11 20:31:53 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-11 17:25
You must be aware of your surroundings little monkey. I have had no problems in Guilin as long as  ...

You IMAGINE having NBO PROBLEMS in Guilin because YOU NEER VENTURE OUT, or if you do, you go by taxi. You probably never walk more than 100 yards a week, the distance between your house gate and the curb where the taxi drops you off or picks you up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-11 20:41:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-11 04:31
You IMAGINE having NBO PROBLEMS in Guilin because YOU NEER VENTURE OUT, or if you do, you go by ta ...

Wrong little monkey.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.