Author: knox1234

Trump: We are not in a trade war with China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-12 19:57:45 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-12 14:57
If any communist organization ever threatened the Oligarchy of America they would surely be subjec ...

No administration has ever tried to enforce it. The provisions of the act outlawing the communist party have not been repealed. Nevertheless, the Communist Party USA continues to exist in the 21st century.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-12 20:03:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-4-12 20:08
Boston101 Post time: 2018-4-12 19:53
You believe that hype? McCarthyism hasn't existed since the 50s. But on the other hand China is go ...

You believe that hype? McCarthyism hasn't existed since the 50s. But on the other hand China is going around tearing down churches. Forcing Uighurs to go to re-education camps. ...

Hype would be more honest than you, when you claimed China lost her every case to the USA in WTO.

Your government internally persecuates American commies, brainwash your people and externally launches wars against Com       munist countries from Cuba, Vietnam, etc.

McCarthyism has been existing all the time. Why do you try to lie about?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-12 20:08:00 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2018-4-12 19:50
I believe you. You are a fat lazy SOB for sure.

Watch your mouth. How do you know Robert is fat? Did you ever meet with Robert? No, I afraid. You keep denigrading him with your dirty words. What a shame!

President Trump is indisputably ample.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-12 20:29:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-4-13 06:54
Boston101 Post time: 2018-4-12 19:57
No administration has ever tried to enforce it. The provisions of the act outlawing the communist  ...

The President you people have elected is going to launch a war against Syria with the hard-earned money of taxpayers including yours.

How is Syria relevant to you people? Nothing.

In your own country, there are around 14% population living under poverty. Your government doesn't want to help them out. Trump and his class is rich, you people are poor.

Robert is correct about this. Please use your own chome dome to think about this if it works for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-13 01:05:17 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-4-12 20:03
You believe that hype? McCarthyism hasn't existed since the 50s. But on the other hand China is goi ...

I've lived and worked in China for over 6 years. My wife is Chinese, thus I still travel to China at least twice a year. I know more than you. Especially since you are living behind the Great Firewall; listening to media outlets that are highly controlled and censored by your government.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-13 01:06:04 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-4-12 20:08
Watch your mouth. How do you know Robert is fat? Did you ever meet with Robert? No, I afraid. You  ...

Truth hurts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-13 01:12:34 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-4-12 20:29
The President you people have elected is going to launch a war against Syria with the hard-earned  ...

Sure, China has lifted more than 800 million people out of poverty. If you factor in population growth, you can make the claim that China has lifted 800 million people out of poverty if you define poverty as living on less than $1.90 or $3.10 a day. This doesn’t say anything about how well those lifted out of poverty are doing. A rural household living on $1.91 a day by this standard wouldn’t be counted as suffering from extreme poverty, even though by any objective measure a household earning that much on an annual basis would be cripplingly poor.

The Chinese economy has accomplished a great many things, but solving poverty is not one of them. It looms behind every step Beijing takes, no matter what the World Bank or Xi say on the matter.

And in the meantime, how much more Pacific territory is you government going to gobble up by strong arming littler nations? Even the International courts decided against you and you ignore the court ruling.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.