Author: robert237

Christian terrorism [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-7 22:56:06 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-4-6 21:50
All kinds of "ism"s ask gullibe people to "donate" money.
In Germany, Christians need to pay reli ...

You may wonder why I explained to you the mania of some to pidgeonhole people along -isms.

Your post contains a major error: In Germany the -isms don't ask anyone to donate money for religious purposes. The fact is that the CHURCHES demand what is called a "tithe", i.e. a church tax, that goes towards maintaining the church and its operations. Priests derive a stipend from their congregations, the churches and monasteries need funds to keep them in good shape, and churches also run charities.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-11 11:50:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-7 06:56
You may wonder why I explained to you the mania of some to pidgeonhole people along -isms.

Your p ...

Western religions are really "Big Business Religions" and they have nothing to do with spirituality and everything to do with subjugation.
Big Business Religions are a spoke in the wheel of feudalism.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-11 12:03:32 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-11 11:50
Western religions are really "Big Business Religions" and they have nothing to do with spiritualit ...

I don't wonder. I don't even read through what he mumbled along except for casting a glance.

His existence intercepts the sunshine.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-11 15:25:14 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-11 11:50
Western religions are really "Big Business Religions" and they have nothing to do with spiritualit ...

The only real big business religion that I am familiar with is the Communist Theology that presents its superstitious beliefs as "scientific rules". History shows how wrong these beliefs were, all of which revolve around how to steal money from the economically successful and to share it out with the slackers, bums, losers and lazy bones.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-11 16:59:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-10 23:25
The only real big business religion that I am familiar with is the Communist Theology that present ...

Trained monkey, you can't seem to get it through your thick skull that communism is not a religion.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-11 18:45:57 |Display all floors
  1. ll these missionaries trying to poison the minds of North Koreas with the cancer of Christianity
  2. deserve to die.
Copy code

Your garbage post usually just doesnt interest me, but this time you crossed a red line, I report your post and also report it to authorities. This time you went to far.

Please CD moderator do your job to avoid bad consequences. A forum cannot accept such things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-11 19:01:37 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2018-4-11 02:45

Your garbage post usually just doesnt interest me, but this time you crossed a red line, I report ...

You sound just like a Christian. If it smells like a Christian, and talks like a Christian, and quacks like a Christian... it must be a Christian.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.