Author: knox1234

Is “technology theft” the reason of US tariffs, or just an excuse? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-8 13:02:17 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-4-8 12:50
re:   This has to change, and the imminent trade war certainly will give the Chinese an incentive  ...

I was talking from a WESTERN point of view and in no way do I defend the U.S.A. However, China is the major culprit. The USA too is a problem but not a problem in the same league as China.

As for Ghana, shall I quote an African former president who is not so sanguine about the Chinese little brothers? I can, you know. Not every African is in the pocket of the CPC.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-8 16:38:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-7 21:00
Can't you read English?

Aren't TEACHDERS even in nominally communist China EMPLOYEES?????

I can read English. But I'm having trouble with your word "TEACHDERS".
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-8 16:40:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-8 13:02
I was talking from a WESTERN point of view and in no way do I defend the U.S.A. However, China is  ...

re:   Not every African is in the pocket of the CPC.

neither is every African is in the pocket of Uncle Sam

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-8 16:48:31 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-8 16:38
I can read English. But I'm having trouble with your word "TEACHDERS".

Be welcome to troubles, get plenty of troubles and feel happy. How many troubles do you want? I will give you any quantity you may wish to receive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-8 16:49:27 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-4-8 16:40
re:   Not every African is in the pocket of the CPC.

neither is every African is in the pocket  ...

And no African would be proud if they were in Uncle Sam's pocket. China on the other hand is pretending it owns every African despot and all Africans are happy this way.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-8 16:53:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-8 00:48
Be welcome to troubles, get plenty of troubles and feel happy. How many troubles do you want? I wi ...

You, little monkey, and your western propaganda buddy, flaming moon pie, cant's seem to accept that US employers make it a requirement of employment that IP be stolen from employees.
Sorry if you have trouble with facts.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-8 16:59:44 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-8 16:53
You, little monkey, and your western propaganda buddy, flaming moon pie, cant's seem to accept tha ...

Your trouble is that you can never grow up even as you age prematurely.

No one is holding a gun to a would-ber employee's head to force them to sign a contract to be paid for work performed in the offices of your employer and to let the employer reap the benefit first before he shares it out to everyone else.

A company is a kind of community, Boob, in which the communist rule of sharing is the principle that holds the company together. If employees only work for the money they get every month plus the money they want to reap on the side with ideas they developed at their work place, I think that is very selfish and un-communist.   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.