Views: 1424|Replies: 1

Lucky Oldies, no social media growing up. Now is the time to have it. [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2018-4-5 07:19:41 |Display all floors

In some ways I am quite thankful we did not have social media in my youth. Saved me from embarrassing myself in public when I would have also been more affected by how others viewed me. Probably true for many others of my generation. These technologies have come at the right time now for us. Even if we embarrass ourselves now we don't need to care too much about how others feel about our views and opinions. Youngsters, you have it tough!

Copyright (c) KIyer 2018
All rights reserved

My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-5 14:07:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-4-5 14:07

I don't understand your feeling about this very much. Are you saying many Indians are reserved?

I have a question for you. Why are most Indian movie stars of fair skin in the movies I watched? Are there any Indian stars of dark skin? Are there any movies that reflect the oridinary lives of Indian people without singing and dancing if you can recommend?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.