Author: 1584austin

Should we just let an armed burglar burgle our houses and take our possessions? [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-4-6 06:01:38 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-4-6 02:40
Police said the 78-year-old man had found two men inside his home and a struggle then broke out bet ...

Petty criminals always have a screwdriver with them to use as a tool to break into cars and houses - not as a weapon - but yes I am sure they did try to scare the crazy old murderer with it when he threatened them with his knife or whatever he used to murder one of them. And it is thought is it? Who thought this up anyway? The murderer? If two uping men wanted to stab and old geezer with a screwdriver they would have managed it but clearly these petty criminals were not violent criminals. The screwdriver was obviously a tool not a weapon.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-4-6 06:10:12 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-4-6 02:41
It has been revealed Vincent was wanted by Kent Police in connection with a separate distraction b ...

Yes you made this point already - he did a B&E before this one did he? Oh well throw away the key then!... Wait - he is dead isn't he. What is penalty for two B&Es in UK again? Not death penalty right? You just cut their hands off or something right?

And yes - this is the perfect example of why gorundme should be illegal. Will this old murderer pay tax on thus illgotten income? And where I come from criminals are prevented for making any financial gain from their crimes - especially murderers. Can we fund child rapists on gofundme too? I do not understand why you capitalist imbeciles keep using gofundme to help make your terrible arguments. You want mob rule do you? Why cares what a mob of low simple English working class scum thinks anyway? Of course they support a murderer. Does that surprise you?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-4-6 06:11:27 |Display all floors
It has been revealed Vincent was wanted by Kent Police in connection with a separate distraction b ...

I hope the old geezers lawyer is a lot better than you my friend or he is in a lot of trouble.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-4-6 07:34:00 |Display all floors

Do you know the saddest thing? I bet these old geezer has nothing worth stealing anyway so he has nothing worth protecting. A bit of pension money? What? I bet he has $%$% all. None of these peasants have anything worth anything. I have no idea why they keep their barking dogs. I know this $%$%wit that owns a barking dog and he tells me that he owns it to make sure nobody breaks into his house. This guy has $%$% all. He may as well leave his doors open. I think the real reason he has the dog is to protect himself. From things that go bump in the night. He is a coward. But anyway - these low peasants need to get contents insurance and an alarm. If that fails then yes allow the burglars to burgle them. Just claim what is stolen on insurance. Nobody is coming to steal the old geezers photo album. Nobody wants pictures of his dead wife. Or get a taser. We can't allow home owners to murder someone just because they broke into their house - odds are its just a dumb kid or a pathetic junkie or something. People make mistakes and they shouldn't die just for a B&E.

My own brother broke into someone's garage once and stole something. I forget what it was. I asked him where he got the thing and he told me that he stole it from a persons garage. Not to sell or anything, and I don't think he even wanted the thing. I think he was drunk maybe and with some $%$%wits. I told him that maybe he shouldn't do stuff like that. He also by one into a church once you know. He was going through a phase or something. Anyway - if someone murdered my little brother for breaking into their garage then I would probably murder them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-6 11:37:43 |Display all floors
Did  the criminal attack one with army training ?
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-7 02:36:59 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2018-4-6 11:37

The 78-year-old pensioner arrested on suspicion of murder after a burglar was stabbed to death will face no further action, police announced.

Richard Osborn-Brooks was held on suspicion of murdering Henry Vincent, but will now not be charged.

He died after the homeowner Osborn-Brooks found him and another intruder in his property in Hither Green, south east London, at 12.45am on Wednesday morning.

The homeowner struggled with Vincent, who was armed with a screwdriver, in the kitchen, as his 76-year-old disabled wife Maureen was upstairs in the bedroom, before the raider was stabbed in the upper body and fled with his accomplice.

Vincent was found collapsed 200 yards away after his pal allegedly tried to drag him towards a van before leaving him to bleed to death on the street. Vincent died in a central London hospital hours later

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-7 02:37:18 |Display all floors
Motika Post time: 2018-4-6 11:37

At last,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.