Author: dostoevskydr

US Diplomats Vs. Russian Diplomats [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-16 14:15:25 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-4-16 13:00
There is no proof

There is circumstantial evidence, which is a lot more than what Vladimir Putin has to shore up any claim that he is innocent. Look at his sneering and jeering comments - no regrets about what has happened to two Russians in Salisbury. A good president would at least show an interest in their wellbeing, wouldn't he?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-16 14:19:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-15 22:15
There is circumstantial evidence, which is a lot more than what Vladimir Putin has to shore up any ...

So your enemies are guilty until proven innocent. Very convenient for someone with learning disabilities such as you.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-16 14:26:06 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-16 14:19
So your enemies are guilty until proven innocent. Very convenient for someone with learning disabi ...

Read my post again and rethink your pomposity, little fat boob. To me, Vladimir Putin is not "guilty as charged" but he definitely is a prime suspect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-16 14:37:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-15 22:26
Read my post again and rethink your pomposity, little fat boob. To me, Vladimir Putin is not "gu ...

I did read your post little monkey. It's obvious you think Putin is guilty of anything and everything.
Your post is just one of thousands maligning Putin. You're a very well trained little monkey.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-16 17:07:16 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-16 14:37
I did read your post little monkey. It's obvious you think Putin is guilty of anything and everyth ...

Big Fat Monster, how can you pass over Vladimir Putin's unsavoury sides and always drone on about "oligarchs" in the West? Fine, we have "oligarchs" n the West, some N American, some Europan, lots Russian and Chinese. Why don't you ever resolve the contradiction in your mind between your opposition to "oligarchs" in the USA but never, never ever mention Vladimir PUtin as the godfather of Russia's oligarchs???

You simply are Incredible, Booby!

And no, I have not formed my judgement on who is guilty in the novichock poison affair. Maybe it was YOU?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-16 17:13:36 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-16 14:37
I did read your post little monkey. It's obvious you think Putin is guilty of anything and everyth ...

You simply are dishonest, Booby. You constantly pick on the USA's @fat cats@ and @oligarchs@ but you never talk about Vladimir PUtin's sins as the godfather of Russia-s oligarchy and mafia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-16 17:23:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-16 01:13
You simply are dishonest, Booby. You constantly pick on the USA's @fat cats@ and @oligarchs@ but ...

You besmirch Putin constantly while praising the USA.

I can do as I please too you know.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.