Views: 1664|Replies: 21

US Diplomats Vs. Russian Diplomats [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2018-4-4 16:06:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by dostoevskydr at 2018-4-4 16:14

DZ2pszrXUAAlug0.jpg

Here is a last group photo of the US diplomats from St.Petersburg consulate. Looking pretty sad.

DZ2ps23WsAAHqhV.jpg

And this is what said to be the last photo of Russian consulate workers from Seattle closed consulate. And they sort of look much brighter for some reason. Is this because they are getting home better souvenirs than their American counterparts?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-4 17:15:42 |Display all floors

So once again Vladimir Putin is guilty of some of the most heinous CRIMES!

And this is what said to be the last photo of Russian consulate workers from Seattle closed consulate. And they sort of look much brighter for some reason. Is this because they are getting home better souvenirs than their American counterparts?

Following your caption's logic I conclude that Vladimir Putin is the most devious, tyrannical HUMAN TRAFFICKER who forces his hapless compatriots into  living in a hostile exile.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2018-4-4 17:28:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-4 17:15
So once again Vladimir Putin is guilty of some of the most heinous CRIMES!

Why always fix everything on President VP ? People voted for closure of St. Petersburg US Consultate.
Democracy works, right ?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-4 17:37:29 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-4-4 17:28
Why always fix everything on President VP ? People voted for closure of St. Petersburg US Consulta ...

I didn't know Vladimir Putin made a one-man democratic vote on the closure of the U.S. American consulate in St. Petersburg. Surely the St. Petersburghers were not polled?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-4 19:19:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-4 17:37
I didn't know Vladimir Putin made a one-man democratic vote on the closure of the U.S. American  ...

For your information.
Remember the story when US ordered to close down Russian consulate in Seattle. In response Russian embassy official twitter started a poll in twitter asking followers which US embassy should they close in Russia – Vladivostok, Yekaterinburg or St.Petersburg?

DZeiAV6XkAA10jU.jpg

The people voted for three days, 57,526 votes were casted and guess what, then Sergei Lavrov announced they are going to close US consulate in St.Petersburg Russia.

The one that won in the poll results. And who said democracy isn’t a thing in Russia??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-5 21:59:35 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-4-4 19:19

For your information.
Remember the story when US ordered to clos ...

Thanks for the information. I had no idea the Russians asked their compatriots to vote for the closure of a U.S. consulate.

But to me this is not much proof that democracy exists in Russia. It certainly does, but not in sufficient quantity and in good quality.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-6 11:50:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-5 05:59
Thanks for the information. I had no idea the Russians asked their compatriots to vote for the clo ...

Why should Russia be the first to try democracy? It doesn't exist anywhere else in the world.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.