Author: Grace222

What do you think of the unconventional sacrifice offerings? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-5 13:26:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-4-5 13:52

Why not?

It is a way that the living pay their tributes to the deceased.

China bashers would not miss any opportunities in attempt to humiliate Chinese people by all means. He claims international people would be amused... blah, blah...

However, even in West countries, strangers, the family would lay flowers, toys, candles on the places where the victims suffer from terrorists' attacks.

He often westernizes himself as Westerner, however seems not to have an inkling of Western custom at all.

Whatever the Westerners do is justifiable, while whatever Chinese people do would be ridiculed, laughed at, slammed on.

The symptoms of those China bashers are Sinophobia, sichozophrenia of double standards, rac-ism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-5 13:43:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-4-5 13:53

Chinese people are ingenious.
How thoughtful and creative the tributes are!

People would like to share with the fortune with the departed who are sorely missed.

The China-bashers try to trample down people's positive emotions, meanwhile they are telling the international forum members how disrespectful they are. Shame on them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-5 16:35:11 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-4 13:59
Criticising the kinds of gifts now en vogue in China is narrow-minded as it only addresses a SYMPTOM ...

Mourners of mass shootings in the USA always leave stuffed animals to honor victims.  Guess an insensitive b****** like Sennie also finds that amusing.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-5 21:15:15 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-4 20:30
Aww. little monkey, you don't see except what you want to see.

I am here in China and you are not ...

Booby,

I am right now in HONG KONG. It is OVERRUN by CHINESE HOLIDAYERS AND MERRY MAKERS. McDonald's is full all night as it is a 24-hour business. IT is full because many people cannot find an affordable guestroom. This is what happens when the newly affluent get holidays to commemorate their dead family members. They go AWOL, enjoy themselves and forget about their dead next-of-kin.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-5 21:27:16 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-4 20:30
Aww. little monkey, you don't see except what you want to see.

I am here in China and you are not ...

When I last posted I was in Europe. Now I am in HONG KONG.

Booby, is Hong Kong in China or is it in the Atlantic Ocean?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.