Author: robert237

Religious unrest in the west.   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2018-4-4 18:02:59 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-4 17:11
A question, Doctor: Have you ever tried to interview Mister Tohti?

Why should I ? I find no reason to "interview" him. I interact and interview the "ordinary men & women" on the streets.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2018-4-4 18:06:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-4 17:39
Look, you have adopted the intransigent C.P.C.'s stance in this discussion: They are the accused ...

And I write to say that I have covered this subject extensively and very resourcefully and I am saying with responsibility that Muslims do not believe that their Muslim brothers and sisters are subject to any oppression in Xinjaing..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-4 19:41:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by dostoevskydr at 2018-4-4 19:45
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-4 17:22
And I thought you were a dog lover... why visit Oman?

Because of Islamic misgivings towards dogs, ...

"Because of Islamic misgivings towards dogs, ....................."
Point of correction :

The Quran contains three mentions of dogs:

• Verse 5:4 says "Lawful for you are all good things, and [the prey] that trained [hunting] dogs and falcons catch for you."
  • Verse 18:18 describes the Companions of the Cave, a group of saintly young men presented in the Qurʼan as exemplars of religion, sleeping with "their dog stretching out its forelegs at the threshold." Further on, in verse 22, the dog is always counted as one of their number, no matter how they are numbered. In Muslim folklore, affectionate legends have grown around the loyal and protective qualities of this dog, whose name in legend is Qiṭmīr.

Hunting dogs and the dog of the Companions of al-Kahf (Arabic: الـكـهـف‎, the Cave) are described in a positive light, and the companionship of these dogs is mentioned with approval. The Qurʼan, thus, contains not even a hint of the condemnation of dogs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-4 19:47:40 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-4 13:34
Yep. Families who have a member living abroad are being blackmailed into coercing their member t ...

OUCH! The Uighurs have been repressed. They can't practice their religion, can't get government jobs, and the Han are overrunning them like locusts. And the government wants to know why they have a problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-4 19:51:47 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-4 11:04
China is wise to throttle ALL western religions.
They only cause trouble, give people false hope,  ...

Too bad they don't throttle you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-4 19:53:42 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-4-4 16:51
There is NO ANTI MUSLIM campaign in Xinjiang. Have you ever set a foot there ?

Then why are more than 100,000 minority Uighur Muslims being indefinitely detained in “re-education” camps on China’s western border?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-4 19:54:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-4 17:19
Booby is fantasizing again. He can do it without taking mind-altering drugs. A veritable talent  ...

He does that a lot when he's alone

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.