Author: SEARU

How to treat chinese poems?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2 DayEarlier 17:16 |Display all floors
CeciliaThirsty Post time: 2018-5-21 17:11
In your opinion as a public high school teacher, only 'negative' experiences can make students mor ...

Now I have to give in!  You do have sharp teeth and strong tongue as lawyer to send innocent man to prison!
We learn language to use it as smart tool for the thinking labor work on our own business!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2 DayEarlier 17:28 |Display all floors
CeciliaThirsty Post time: 2018-5-21 17:22
Advocating bigamy or keeping mistresses will not be sent to jail, teacher Searu.  Calm down, calm  ...

You have offered me a hot shower while it is raining outside with Autumn sense to me!]
Quit here. I must leave for home. 30-mile-journey to the home village! That is enough for me to cool down!
We learn language to use it as smart tool for the thinking labor work on our own business!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2 DayEarlier 20:37 |Display all floors
CeciliaThirsty Post time: 2018-5-21 17:47
As I am aware of both the 'brave' old man & his mistress are watching their unusual relationship b ...

If you really enjoy romance writing, you may have a check on my early post:
Do you believe that message? (for pleasure)
http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/for ... amp;fromuid=1341001

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2 HourEarlier |Display all floors
CeciliaThirsty Post time: 2018-5-22 03:41
If you really advocates bigamy or keeping mistresses in China, maybe you can open another brand ne ...

If you really care about bawdy, quasi-erotic poetry I can point you to some interesting sources for you; meanwhile may I suggest you accept that poems can be composed on any other topic, such as the celestial fragrance of coffee, the beauty of a cabriolet, the ambrosial quality of shoe soles etc. and so on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2 HourEarlier |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-5-23 10:56
If you really care about bawdy, quasi-erotic poetry I can point you to some interesting sources  ...

To do some writing is better than reading! One famous saying goes like this: "Don't be bookcase for whole life without making use of knowledge!" -----------------Writing is good form of speaking that also includes reading but the first is more powerful than others since that could drive you think in a smart way! Writing is the top level state of learning!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.