Views: 107326|Replies: 33

Petera's War On God's People [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-1 06:59:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Peteras_Brain at 2018-4-1 10:45

I am new to this forum, and I was inspired by Petera to respond.  Is he here?  Is he still alive?  Petera?  Petera?  Can you hear me?   My message is for you:

[continued below]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-1 07:02:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Peteras_Brain at 2018-4-1 10:22

Petera: you complain about God's People.  I understand: no one like to lose an evolutionary war.  But all the gentiles have indeed lost because they have inferior genes.

[continued below]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-1 07:02:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Peteras_Brain at 2018-4-1 10:22

Gentiles have low IQ genes, and the elites of the Gentiles are almost all genetic psychopaths.  This means the Gentiles are completely genetically messed up from every level.  Even Putin and Jenping are genetic psychopaths who are secretly working for God's People in return for being able to be allowed to be billionaires and have coitus with dozens of thousands of different young females.

[continued below]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-1 07:02:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Peteras_Brain at 2018-4-1 10:23

On the other hand, God's People have a median IQ of 117, much higher than the Gentiles, and the elites of God's People are not psychopathic towards their fellow race.  They actually care for their race and are altruistic towards their race.  The elites of God's People are only psychopathic towards the Gentiles, which is ethnocentric behavior.

[continued below]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-1 07:03:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Peteras_Brain at 2018-4-1 10:39

So, since the Gentiles have lost the evolutionary wars, the most humane option would be for the Gentiles to humanely euthanize themselves, or at least sterilize themselves so they don't produce any more slaves for God's People.  I propose that Gentiles create a very happy and fun and euphoric network of sterilization and euthanization clinics across the world for themselves.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-1 07:03:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Peteras_Brain at 2018-4-1 10:24

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-4 18:12:55 |Display all floors
Goyim

The Chosen need large goy populations for the same reason that a cattle rancher needs large numbers of bovines.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.