Views: 794|Replies: 0

Typical Trump supporter [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-3-30 11:35:54 |Display all floors
Here's your typical Trump supporter; 37 weeks pregnant and blaming her stomach pains on Chinese food.
It turned out the food was fine, it was only her ignorance of being 37 months pregnant that caused
the her problems.
I wonder if she realizes what caused her pregnancy in the first place...

---------------------------------------------
A Florida woman had no clue she was 37 weeks pregnant, and instead thought her labor pains had a culinary cause — a tainted batch of General Tso’s chicken, according to a report.

Crystal Gail Amerson of Pensacola, said she woke up early Sunday with a severe stomach ache that had her repeatedly running to the bathroom, The Pensacola News Journal reported.

“I had Chinese food the night before and I kind of figured maybe I had food poisoning or something like that,” Amerson, 29, said.

But before long, she learned that she was about to give birth to her second son, the paper reported.

The stomach pains were just excruciating and I could hardly move,” Amerson told the paper. “I think it was about 6:30 a.m. when [the ambulance] got there. … It escalated so quickly that I was having contractions, and we figured out kind of what was going on because at first we really didn’t know what was going on.”

Her son, Oliver James, was born about a half-hour later in the back of the ambulance.

Even though there was nothing wrong with Amerson’s General Tso’s chicken, she said she still plans on laying off the Chinese food for a while.

“That’s what I was telling my mother-in-law, I think I’m traumatized from Chinese food,” she told the paper. “I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to look at it the same way again.”
---------------------------------------------
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.