Author: ceciliazhang

Controversial renaming of US schools angers Chinese community [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-4 03:48:34 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-3 17:10
Again, you don't know anything about the US.

There is plenty of racism by whites who were born in ...

Yes, I agree - you are a White racist. There may be some like you, but I was talking about non-White racists, and in my view they are pretty numerous. Chinese so-called "U.S> Ameridans" who stigmatise and ostracise Japanese are racists too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-4 06:47:13 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2018-4-3 09:45
You didn't wise up to it, old man.

Let's put it this way, old man, why panic when the Chinese w ...

Nobody's panicking, little boy ... except the Chinese who don't want the name of the school changed. I don't notice Korean-Americans, or Filipino-Americans running around wringing their hands about the school's name change, and the Japanese were guilty of war crimes in those countries, too. Maybe it's the fact that they are more mature than the Chinese, and have moved on with life. They don't forget the atrocities either, but they realize that the people of today cannot be held responsible for the acts of ancestors in the past. The only ones who get their panties in a knot anytime the present-day Japanese do anything, are the Chinese.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-4 11:11:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-3 11:48
Yes, I agree - you are a White racist. There may be some like you, but I was talking about non-Whi ...

There are far more white racists in the US than any other.

Again, you don't know anything about the US little monkey and it's painfully obvious.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-4 12:06:32 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-4 11:11
There are far more white racists in the US than any other.

Again, you don't know anything about t ...

There are no reliable stats to support your belief. To me it doesn't matter who is more racist. Racism per se is something verboten, immoral, wrong. Foreigners who live in the U.S.A. should be the first to remember that.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-4-4 12:38:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-3 20:06
There are no reliable stats to support your belief. To me it doesn't matter who is more racist.  ...

Now you're dictating who should be most careful about being a racist.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-4 12:56:03 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-4-4 12:38
Now you're dictating who should be most careful about being a racist.

I dictated to my secretary "Booby a.k.a. 'Robert237' is an incurable racist." She typed it within 3 seconds with a big smile on her face.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-9 00:34:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-4-4 12:56
I dictated to my secretary "Booby a.k.a. 'Robert237' is an incurable racist." She typed it withi ...

We know you are suffering from inferior complex.

If u want to prove to be a great man, you need to do extraordinary things, rather than tell appalling lies.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.