Views: 3161|Replies: 3

Chinese boy follows guard to salute him at Tiananmen Square [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-3-30 09:58:25 |Display all floors

(CGTN) The video of a little boy following a guard on Tiananmen Square in Beijing to salute him has tugged at the heartstrings of netizens.

The on-duty officer could be seen returning the gesture, before taking a few steps towards the little admirer. Towering over the boy, he extends his arm to shake hands with him.

The video was posted by a user who goes by the name qidao4840 on Kuaishou, a live streaming platform. The clip was shared over 10,000 times on China’s Twitter-like Weibo since it was uploaded on Tuesday.

One netizen said children admire soldiers and policemen, and shared a photo of her daughter saluting soldiers from a distance.

"Has anyone noticed how powerful this little boy's salute is?" wrote another.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-30 09:58:45 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-30 09:59:00 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-31 22:00:03 |Display all floors
Three years ago, nearby the school-gate  I met with a five-year-old boy who saluted to me in serious manner as if he had become a soldier! ------------I felt a bit surprise for his action since that is beyond his real age. Soon I realized that the boy learned it from the Middle-school students who were under military-training!
The child was really smart.  Adults’ action always influence the young in some way.
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.