Post time 2018-3-25 17:13:58 |Display all floors
Man-made

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-26 00:48:50 |Display all floors
Beautiful country blessed by beautiful nature

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-27 15:55:47 |Display all floors
Hmm. China should promote more pictures like this. China often looks gloomy when I see it in pictures. This stuff is good for Chinas image and tourism. Very beautiful.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-27 15:57:16 |Display all floors
China should try to beautify its cities with stuff like this. Cities always look gloomy or tacky to me no matter how modern looking they are.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-27 16:02:57 |Display all floors
Look at Japan! Its cities look modern but so tacky. And they loom like they would give you an epileptic fit. Nature is beautiful not bright lights and advertising. And glass. And concrete. Japanese have the loudest cities in the world by the look on them - why do they even bother being quiet on a train? So loud! K couldn't visit Japan because it would give me an epileptic fit or PTSD. China should go the other way - fill the cities with natural beauty. Like in these pictures.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.