Views: 95646|Replies: 36

Some thoughts on Thoughtcrime [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-3-23 18:51:25 |Display all floors

One concept powerfully developed in Orwell's 1984 was the elimination of Thoughtcrime by eliminating the vocabulary that makes Thoughtcrime possible. This technique is currently being used very effectively. I will elaborate if permitted.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-23 19:12:24 |Display all floors
Google

Try to get information on the JFK assassination by keying in a few names or words that convey the essence of some aspect of the plot. You are almost always offered the site of a fellow called MacAdams. This person is a solid defender of the official false version of the tragedy. Obviously establishment agents are hard at work making it difficult to obtain factual information on this event and numerous others.
9/11 was an inside job.
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-24 16:46:35 |Display all floors
Information

The banksters that rule the planet have their own objectives . Attainment of these objectives requires the manipulation and the modification of human nature. Now more than ever in history the rulers have the tools that are capable of modifying human nature and the global propaganda monopolies that permit the unrestricted use of these tools on everyone. Monopoly is essential if people are to be made to accept behavior that is unnatural.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-24 17:02:36 |Display all floors

In one scene in the novel a colleague of the protagonist explains with enthusiasm how the new Newspeak dictionary has eliminated many words that make Thoughtcrime possible. The human mind requires words to develop concepts. The elimination of certain words makes it impossible or very difficult to think in ways that the establishment does not want people to think. The last sentence demonstrates how manipulation of vocabulary has affected me personally. In the sixties and seventies I would have said "men" instead of "people".

Similarly new words (and phrases)  are created to modify the way people think and to create new boundaries that limit thought. Some examples are "Male Chauvinist", "sexist" , "Homophobe" ,etc.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-25 10:20:03 |Display all floors
Mobile Phones

The ubiquity of mobile phones (also referred to as cell phones for some unfathomable reason) is amazing. I was on a suburban train the other day and every single individual except myself was either peering into a little flat screen or had one against his ear or had earphones attached to these radiation attracting devices. This is a giant leap for brainwashing. The fact that I can survive without a mobile is proof that they are completely superfluous . I rely on my wife's mobile to receive codes when making bank transfers and other transactions. The establishment has undemocratically made ownership of these devices compulsory. Television programmes that examine the health hazards of these devices are vilified and shut down.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-25 13:41:16 |Display all floors
Mobile Phones II

The propaganda power of mobile phones is one aspect of their existence. I have noted that the number of birds in a small local wooded area I frequent dropped sharply after an adjoining transmission tower was upgraded. Even the mainstream media admitted that cell phone radiation had halved the population of bees. Debate on cell phone effect on human physiology has been shut down.
9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-28 15:15:56 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-3-24 16:46
Information

The banksters that rule the planet have their own objectives . Attainment of these obje ...

If the Gentiles had a brain, they would all commit ma$$ suicide, knowing that they have been evolutionarily replaced by the Ashkenazim.  But then, if they collectively had the IQ to understand this, they would not be genetically inferior to begin with.

So, the Gentiles keep on reproducing, creating offspring that will have no future but to be slaves.  And the slaves will reproduce, and so forth.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.