Views: 770|Replies: 0

神侠小说片段翻译 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-3-22 17:56:36 |Display all floors
白蛇并没有再做出别的事,只是重重地落回了井里,翻滚的水花平息之后,井下重归平静,怎么看也没有他的影子了。
“蛇妖盘踞井下,吸山水灵气,然尚未成气候,宜除之。我也颇费了些功夫,才寻到这鹿门山的病根,此物也算精明,竟选了这样的藏身之处,危险之地最为安全,此话倒也不假。”
Instead of launching an attack, the white snake just plunged back into the well. After a good deal of splashing, the well water became calm again, leaving no trace of the white snake.
“The snake spirit chose to lurk at the bottom of the well so that it could absorb the essence from the surrounding water and mountain.  Fortunately, it’s not fully grown yet, so it’s still not too late to get rid of it. It took me quite a while to find out the cause of the incessant rain in Lumen Moutain because the monster is crafty enough to pick such a place as its hiding-place. It seems to know the safest place is the most dangerous. ”
空明真人用雄黄粉逼出了那只白蛇,蛇冲出井来,一口便咬住他的左臂,空明真人用右臂挥剑,一剑刺穿了蛇的七寸。
白蛇瘫落于地,骤然化作一只人面兽身,无尾无足,体覆黑毛,背生两翼的四不像的怪物,生息全无。
With these words, Kongming tossed some more yellow powder into the well. In a few seconds, the snake shot out ,and before the Taoist could react, it grabbed him on his left arm in its jaws. While the snake was clinging to his left arm, Kongming brought down the sword in his right hand, piercing the heart of the snake.
Immediately, the snake, loosening its grip, fell on the ground, and to everybody’s surprise, turned into a beast with a human face. It was a monster bearing no resemblance to any animal, having no tail, no feet, covered in black hair, with a pair of wings on its back. It was lying there, with no sign of life in its body.

空明道人说:“此乃化蛇,古有妖物,人面豺身蛇尾,有翼,招大水。我幼时曾在古籍上见过此物,想不到有生之年竟会遭遇一只真正的化蛇。”
“化蛇生性顽劣,常幻化成人类的样子掩人耳目,四处游走,一旦妖性大发,便会招致大水洪灾。”
Kongming said “This is a Shapeshifting Snake, which can be dated back to ancient times. It has the face of a human, the upper  body of a wolf, the lower body of a snake and the wings of a bird, and it's capable of summoning flood. I've read about this mythical creature in an ancient book when I was a kid, but I have never expected to see it in real life. ”
“Shapeshifting Snake is mischievous in nature. It often goes about in the form of a human being.  Once provoked, it will cause a flood with its magical power. ”

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.