Author: robert237

US welfare for the rich [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-3-20 12:09:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-3-20 12:10
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-20 12:01
Now you're just telling tales.

You've exposed yourself as just another western propagandist. ...

I tell ya the facts, and what I know.  I don't hit below the belt- slandering with hollow words.
What is the difference between you and seneca?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-3-20 12:14:20 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-3-19 20:05
Here is not Western propaganda. Everything people post is censored, and under strick surveilance.  ...

Now I know you're blowing smoke.
This forum is full of western propaganda. You have no idea what you're talking about.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-20 12:20:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-3-20 12:21

Wang Shi is the chairman of Wanke which is the biggest real estate enterprise in China. His former father-in-law was the No. 2. of Guangdong Province, vice governor.

You claim the government controls the richest Chinese citizens? Do you mean they control themselves?

There are many whose-names-cannot-be-mentioned in China behind the scene.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-20 12:23:54 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-20 12:14
Now I know you're blowing smoke.
This forum is full of western propaganda. You have no idea what y ...

This forum is under the Chinese government control. Every post is censored. Any posts with sensitive words would be suspended unless the mod verifies and then release.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-20 12:26:19 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-3-19 20:20
Wang Shi is the chairman of Wanke which is the biggest real estate enterprise in China. His former f ...

Little monkey, the Chinese government has been busting the corrupt for years now.
If they see corruption they can take quick and decisive action.
In the capitalist west the rich are at the controls and corruption is baked right into the system.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-20 12:38:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-3-20 12:39
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-20 12:26
Little monkey, the Chinese government has been busting the corrupt for years now.
If they see corr ...

I'm not little monkey. I'm human.

You're capable of name calling, but that's not my forte and beneath my contempt. You are not insulting me but yourself.

You simply prove you fail to proceed any decent debates on the basis of facts and proofs. What a pathetic soul you're!

You're Chinese illiterate, and completely out of touch of the reality of China.

I advise you behave well.  Excuse me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-20 12:41:00 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-3-19 20:38
I'm not little monkey. I'm human.

You're capable of name calling, but that's not my forte and ben ...

You ARE little monkey and you should not pretend to be an expert on the inner workings of the Chinese government.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.