Author: ceciliazhang

Why does China need a new body to address veteran issues?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-23 06:34:35 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2018-4-23 02:32
On the topic of Vietnam ... you might want to consider revising that statement.

You are another f ...

I can talk to anyone with the issues involved in internations and China, but not you. You claim you need to clean your nasty backyard. Go clean it. It must be full of fetid water and rubbish.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-23 06:36:57 |Display all floors
Both read books written by Milovan Djilas instead
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-23 06:52:28 |Display all floors
Some Africans have applied for permanent residency or work permits, but they are the minority. Many are traders on tourist visas engaged in import-export between China and Africa.

Many Africans in Guangzhou have overstayed their visas or are using false passports, causing local police to conduct frequent visa inspections. Some Africans say that overstaying in China is inevitable because it is impossible to finish off the business they had come for within a 30-day time frame and they cannot afford a plane ticket home

----from Wikipedia

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-23 07:40:41 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-4-23 06:34
I can talk to anyone with the issues involved in internations and China, but not you. You claim yo ...

Any excuse not to discuss China.
The whole point of my comment was about your backyard. And you ignorance of Chinese history in Vietnam.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-23 07:42:40 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2018-4-23 07:40
The whole point of my comment was about your backyard. And you ig ...

Any excuse not to discuss the West. Your motto: Clean your backyard first. Why don't you live up to your own words, instead of baying at everyone on CD if their viewpoints are pro-China?

Do you qualify yourself to discuss about China? Duh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-23 07:44:54 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2018-4-23 07:40
The whole point of my comment was about your backyard. And you ig ...

China's history? What do you want to talk about with your stuttering shaky Chinese and you are still struggling in four Chinese tones, while you claim yourself fluent in Chinese?
You even fail to post a decent essay in Chinese. Stop baying, Coralbay.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-23 08:01:40 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-4-23 07:44
China's history? What do you want to talk about with your stuttering shaky Chinese and you are sti ...

Excuse #44. Insult instead of responding.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.