Views: 1885|Replies: 2

Can anyone recommend a good matchmaking site? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-3-14 18:46:32 |Display all floors

I’m in my early 40’s and still no luck in finding my good match. So I’ve decided to take things to the next level-- meet foreign tours.

Most of you are probably wondering what I meant by “next level” but what I’m trying to say is… going for a route that is considered unconventional. I’ve decided that I’m ready to reach beyond my comfort zone.

I really have to stop giving myself excuses on why I shouldn’t try every possible ways. I may be desperate but I have to do what I need to do. I’ve done my research and checked reputable sites like AFA, Anastasia and Intl.Cupid.

I’d jump in without a second thought but I don’t know which one I should go for?

I need advice on which site I should go for… input and probably a small review about the site you’d recommend me to use would be highly appreciated. Please, advise me!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-3-15 09:39:00 |Display all floors
Dating sites are full.of gold diggers
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-15 10:22:46 |Display all floors
Try real life instead !
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.