Author: ceciliazhang

Living in Hong Kong as an Expat [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-3-14 15:04:33 |Display all floors
Some people in Hong Kong still look down on mainland Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-14 15:25:42 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2018-3-14 15:04
Some people in Hong Kong still look down on mainland Chinese.

Your opinion is totally off topic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-14 16:06:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-14 15:25
Your opinion is totally off topic.

You accuse me of going off topic? Look at your own posts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-14 16:10:45 |Display all floors
Some Hong Kong people have been indoctrinated so much that they even want UK to come back and take over Hong Kong, to go back to the time where election was not even heard of. And yet, the same people are fighting for "independence". Indoctrination has really done real damage to their brains.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-3-14 16:38:22 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-12 23:04
Well, this is a silly post. Where did Frau Büchenbacher post this comment of hers? In the Schwarzw ...

""I doubt she is who she says she is. There are several inconsistencies in her silly post.""

Everyone doubts who you say you are since your inconsistency is the hardest to believe of all...
an expat claiming to be living in China while you constantly display your hatred of China and all things Chinese.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-14 22:24:33 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2018-3-14 16:06
You accuse me of going off topic? Look at your own posts.

In your short career as a chinauvinist poster you have been set right many times but you have never learnt one little bit.

I have NOT gone off topic, not in this thread, you have, though.

I was the first one to point out that the original poster wrote disingenuously and probably was a fake pretending to be a German. Her views on Discovery Bay are oh so wrong.

I happened to live close to Discovery Bay many years before, on the little island called Peng Chau, within spitting distance of Lantau Island. I often went to Discovery Bay in those days. It's a posh, luxurious resort. What is wrong if expats speak their native tongues??? Chinese live in Chinatowns all over the world too and speak Chinese dialects among themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-14 22:29:41 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-14 16:38
""I doubt she is who she says she is. There are several inconsistencies in her silly post.""

Ever ...

Well, my person is not the subject of this thread. You obviously don't disagree with my belief that the poster who wrote the original comment is a fake pseudo "German". It's more likely a he from China. He writes as if he was a staff writer for Global Times.

And if you don't even seize on the opportunity to check my credentials when I offer to meet up with you as I did a couple of years ago, then you have no right to publicly doubt my identity. If you cannot stop attacking me, we need to check whether you really are married to a real Chinese person. I don't believe you are because no normal person marries a fake communist U.S. American such as you and moves with that fake communist to China of all places.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.