Author: tenderloin

Tibet water to Xinjiang project will create 20 Trillion economy, enough to [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-5-10 08:50:23 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-5-9 15:36
The largest river in the USA, in terms of volume of water, is the Ohio River.
Where are all those  ...

Ask the Canadians   
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-5-10 11:05:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by hithere at 2018-5-10 11:17

This is in reply to post#13 since the regular buttons don't work for me, and this is the only way I can post.

newcomer? who you calling a racist? I grew up with white, black, hispanic, asian friends. Later on, I had russian and mongolian and indian friends. You can't get more international than that. Granted, I've been out of the west for a while now, so I don't know what white people are called anymore. I used to call them caucasians, but no one uses that anymore. I see white people calling themselves "white" so nowadays I sometimes call them "white". ...I don't know how that can be racist. Now, calling Asians "yellow" is racist. Calling blacks "black" or whites "white" is not.

You are not fit to judge the happiness level of the two countries, because you don't know what happiness is about. Only happy people can know about happiness. You said so yourself that life in the USA was miserable for you, with all the capitalists. There's no way the happiness level in China is anywhere near the peak of what the USA used to be. ...I really think the new immigrants nowadays are part of the problem why the US isn't as good as it used to be...now....it also depends on what parts of the USA, because happiness level is not uniform across the country.

It's really too bad you don't try to help the Chinese. By telling them the US sucked when it was actually the best country in the world, you are misleading them into thinking they already have it good, when they can have it better.

Anyway, you are just one person, and it's not really up to you what direction China takes. It is not even up to the Chinese government. But it all depends on what the Chinese population wants.

I don't want to talk to you anymore. You are a miserable old grouch.

I'm outta here for good. Later.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-5-10 13:45:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2018-5-9 21:46

So your idea of "having it better" is being another satellite of western imperialism?
You have a sick mind.
The Chinese will take what they want and leave the rest on the shelf.
I know that irks you western imperialist but you'd better get used to it.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-6-29 06:53:04 |Display all floors
This is the main project now for China during trade war!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.