Author: ceciliazhang

Why are women-only carriages crammed with men? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-3-13 15:29:04 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2018-3-11 14:47
Strict enforcement should be carried out. Fine the men 500 yuan or more on the spot. Get the police  ...

Yes, strict enforcement against molest, not strict enforcement against males travelling in those pink cars, all commuters are entitled to equal rights to take any available car!  No car should be reserved for women!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-13 15:35:41 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-3-13 15:38

Crazy!!  Special carriages for women, and special parking lots for women, what next?  Why should Chinese women be entitled to special privileges?  Have they not been demandng equal rights? How can they demand equal rights in some areas and better rights than men in other areas?
Btw, Chinese women are not the weaker, fairer sex as many are led to believe!  Go read my thread, 'Violent Women' for  a much clearer picture of Chinese women behavior!
No, they are not entitled to be treated as the weaker sex, when time and again the media report them beating up public servants, doctors, nurses, chengguan, traffic policemen, security guards, air hostesses etc!!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-3-13 18:35:17 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-3-13 15:35
Crazy!!  Special carriages for women, and special parking lots for women, what next?  Why should Chi ...

Re/ how can they demand equal rights in some areas, and better rights in other areas..
This is the result of modern day feminism. Years ago they were fighting a genuine cause, but that was achieved long before i could wipe my own ass for the 1st time..
Feminism is now a self  proposition based on selfishness. Only 7% of woman in the uk class themselves as feminists now..
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-3-13 18:37:09 |Display all floors
Do they not have cameras in the subway like they now have on buses? no woman should have to put up with dirty perverts groping them
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-14 15:57:50 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-3-13 15:29
Yes, strict enforcement against molest, not strict enforcement against males travelling in those p ...

I agree only if all men can behave themselves.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-14 22:59:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-15 14:50:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-3-15 14:51
seneca Post time: 2018-3-14 22:59
I have never been a supporter of the idea that women deserve "special privileges" but I do think w ...

Do you not know that there ae many violent women in China who fight practically everybody who happens to be in their way, from policemen to   security guards, doctors, nurses, chengguan etc?  Why can't they ward off,  fight gropers?  Sorry, no special privileges for women at the expense of men!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.