When Will China Have the First Female Emperor? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-3-10 23:49:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chenguang6 at 2018-3-10 23:50

delete

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-10 23:53:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chenguang6 at 2018-3-10 23:55

Hello,

I'm a woman in China.  I've been reading this forum for a few weeks but decided to join and respond to this thread.  

I believe being polite and harmonious is important, I don't want to be rude or troubling or provocative.  But, yes, to answer your question, I would like to see women equally represented in all political positions in China, even as Emperor.  

But, this will never happen.  It's different in China; it's not as if we can vote for women for political positions, like they do outside of China.  We have an order here, very strict.  It's just the way it is.  

So, as I said, I don't like to make trouble, and I obey, faithfully,  my government.  I was born a second cla$$ gender, and will remain as such.  So be it.  

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2018-3-11 13:09:25 |Display all floors
china already has millions of little empresses
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-11 14:15:46 |Display all floors
Trying to cause dissension in China with this topic. As usual, some foreigners are trying to do that because they are envious of China's progress. Such is the folly of "freedom".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-11 21:01:51 |Display all floors
Chenguang6 Post time: 2018-3-10 23:45
Hello,

I'm a woman in China.  I've been reading this forum for a few weeks but decided to join and  ...

Who can not recognize you ?
I know you !!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-11 21:14:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Whale_Shark at 2018-3-11 21:14
Chenguang6 Post time: 2018-3-10 23:53
Hello,

I'm a woman in China.  I've been reading this forum for a few weeks but decided to join and  ...

An interesting post, thinly veiled digs at what you perceived to be gender inequality, which you witness everywhere in the world, including Nordic countries.
Truths always pack a punch.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.