Views: 1016|Replies: 12

When Will China Have the First Female Emperor? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-3-10 21:49:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by PakistanDude at 2018-3-10 21:51

Hi women of China!

Well, did you know that in China, it is unknown that 50% of China is women?  It's very true.  And so, I wanted to ask the women how they feel about having the first female Emperor.  Do you think it will happen soon?  Do you want it to happen?  Would you feel that it would be a great advancement for women?

Also, do you women of China feel offended that your gender is considered too inferior to be allowed to serve as Emperor?

I would like only the women of China to answer my questions.  Thanks!

Regards.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-10 22:05:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ConfuciusPhD at 2018-3-10 22:15

Woman can not be an "EMPEROR" you duffer, Woman can only be an "Empress."
You are an Idiot, but then it is wise to be an Idiot sometime.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-10 23:10:02 |Display all floors
ConfuciusPhD Post time: 2018-3-10 22:05
Woman can not be an "EMPEROR" you duffer, Woman can only be an "Empress."
You are an Idiot, but then ...

Not a smart cookie he wants to project himself to be.
Truths always pack a punch.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-10 23:45:54 |Display all floors
Hello,

I'm a woman in China.  I've been reading this forum for a few weeks but decided to join and respond to this thread.  

I believe being polite and harmonious is important, I don't want to be rude or troubling or provocative.  But, yes, to answer your question, I would like to see women equally represented in all political positions in China, even as Emperor.  

But, this will never happen.  It's different in China; it's not as if we can vote for women for political positions, like they do outside of China.  We have an order here, very strict.  It's just the way it is.  

So, as I said, I don't like to make trouble, and I obey, faithfully,  my government.  I was born a second cla$$ gender, and will die as such.  So be it.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-10 23:48:15 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chenguang6 at 2018-3-10 23:54

Hello,

I'm a woman in China.  I've been reading this forum for a few weeks but decided to join and respond to this thread.  

I believe being polite and harmonious is important, I don't want to be rude or troubling or provocative.  But, yes, to answer your question, I would like to see women equally represented in all political positions in China, even as Emperor.  

But, this will never happen.  It's different in China; it's not as if we can vote for women for political positions, like they do outside of China.  We have an order here, very strict.  It's just the way it is.  

So, as I said, I don't like to make trouble, and I obey, faithfully,  my government.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-10 23:48:37 |Display all floors

So, as I said, I don't like to make trouble, and I obey, faithfully,  my government.  I was born a second cla$$ gender, and will die as such.  So be it.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-10 23:48:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Chenguang6 at 2018-3-10 23:54

I was born a second cla$$ gender, and will die as such.  So be it.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.