Author: Grace222

what are your views on China’s anti-graft issue? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-10 16:53:51 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-10 16:52
I know who is he little monkey.

Thanks.

This is your first honest post. Bobby. He wouldn't say he is but you just confirmed what only I knew thus far.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-10 16:56:42 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-10 16:51
I'm sure he is. There is no other explanation for all the anti-China propaganda he spews.

There comes another 5 mao your way, Bobby. 60 such pithy contributions, and you can afford to buy yourself a capuccino at the Starbucks in Zhongshan Lu.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-16 10:55:15 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-10 16:51
I'm sure he is. There is no other explanation for all the anti-China propaganda he spews.

You don't like clean governments then. if you did you wouldn't hate people who bemoan the unclean state of things. Sycophant!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-3-16 11:38:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-15 18:55
You don't like clean governments then. if you did you wouldn't hate people who bemoan the unclean  ...

China has taken on corruption. The same can't be said for the US government or most European governments.
Hypocrite!
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-16 12:04:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-9 20:10
Numbers do NOT impress me. The Chinese propaganda needs to learn its trade and to deliver a more inf ...

I can not support you more.
I want to discuss one consequence of the wide and pervasive corruption on the next generation children that live under the corruption families, or have been damaged by the corruption activities.

For the children from the corruption, or the official families, they have considered the superiority as normal, and other ordinary people as inferior to them. This though has been ingrained in their hearts. Once their superiority has collapsed by anti-corruption activity, they will face insurmountable difficulties to calmly acceptance the normal life as every other ones.

For the children that damaged by corruption officials, the hatred can not be disappeared along with the collapse of the officials. In contrast, they will thought as corruption is normal and when they have the chance they will do the same corruption.

So, what's wrong with the kids? I have to say that they have grown up and work at critical position in the administration section. Whenever the official style not changed, the corruption will not be completely eradicated.

So, I am not happy at all when I heard that more and more corrupted official has been adjudged.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-3-16 12:27:57 |Display all floors
pengchy Post time: 2018-3-15 20:04
I can not support you more.
I want to discuss one consequence of the wide and pervasive corruption ...

I see you are another "newcomer" who was created to support the little monkey, seneca.

Are you seneca himself or were you created by one of his fawning entourage?

The US has the corner on the superiority market.
3 of the wealthiest people in the US have as much wealth as the lower 50% or 160,000,000 people in the US.
But western propagandists don't like to face the truth. Instead you spread propaganda and lies.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-16 14:58:35 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-16 11:38
China has taken on corruption. The same can't be said for the US government or most European gover ...

Yes. got to agree with you!  And I've mentioned elsewhere in this thread, the same, that China has an ongoing anti corruption campaign, not seen anywhere else in the West!  And China has made it a national policy to nab corrupt officials, extending the law to include not just members of the CPC, but all civil servants as well!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.