Author: robert237

China responds to western imperialism   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-16 19:17:25 |Display all floors
  Putin must be crying along with his mistress named Natasha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-4-16 21:16:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Boston101 at 2018-4-16 21:16
edisonone Post time: 2018-3-12 09:08
Vietnam and Korea was worst than all of the damage that imperial Japan did to China War1 and War2  ...

That's what you get when the North attack the South.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2018-4-16 21:16
That's what you get when the North attack the South.

We are experiencing a dangerous time in our country, with a political environment where basic facts are disputed, fundamental truth is questioned, lying is normalized, and unethical behavior is ignored, excused, or rewarded.

By James Comey, the former head of FBI

Use magic tools Report

zhihu1 Post time: 2018-4-19 09:59
We are experiencing a dangerous time in our country, with a political environment where basic fact ...

Sounds like the propaganda department of the party ... for the last sixty years.

What were you saying about people who should clean in their own backyard before pointing fingers at others?

Use magic tools Report

This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-4-19 10:46
coralbay Post time: 2018-4-19 10:13
Sounds like the propaganda department of the party ... for the last sixty years.

What were you sa ...

Dear coralbay,  I said nothing but quoted the words from James Comey's book. Read aloud the post of mine three times, in which I credited the author.

Are you saying Republican Party of the US which James Comey, the former head of FBI, belongs to, is all about propaganda?

Nice! I agree with you, my friend.

Use magic tools Report

zhihu1 Post time: 2018-4-19 10:36
Dear coralbay,  I said nothing but quoted the words from James Comey's book. Read aloud the post of ...

I know what you posted and why you posted it.

Yet you defend a party that openly uses propaganda to control its population - a party that lies to the people it purports to serve.

My comment stands. You refuse to clean up your own backyard meanwhile demanding the right to make your denigrating statements about the US.

Use magic tools Report

coralbay Post time: 2018-4-19 12:38
I know what you posted and why you posted it.

Yet you defend a party that openly uses propaganda  ...

What did I denigrate the US?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.