Author: HailChina!

Who else do I have to compensate? [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-11 06:31:22 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-3-11 02:42
We don't like poor people, not hate them!!

What is a poor person anyway? It has zero to do with how much money a person has. Look at new money. Watch an episode of MTV Cribs for an extreme example. These people are poor as hell - it doesn't matter how much money you give them. Look at what they do with it. They are hilarious. You think you hate poor people.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-11 10:19:47 |Display all floors
I think it is only right and just that Aboriginal victims get compensated for their "stolen childhood". In the case of the far vaguer crime of "seksual predation" I think the onus should stay on the "victims" to prove they really were exploited, victimized, harassed, subjected to violence.

The Aboriginals were victims of a miscarried policy while victims of seksual crimes are individuals who suffered at the hands of individuals.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-11 12:35:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-11 10:19
I think it is only right and just that Aboriginal victims get compensated for their "stolen childhoo ...

Yeah in normal nations there is no such thing as so-called 'historical seks crimes'  because how can a guy like George Pell prove his innocence when accusations made against him are from decades ago? It is impossible. And yeah regardless the taxpayer should not have to pay for it. Australia is a $%$%. I wish someone would nuke it.

And no, by civilized standards the so-called stolen children were being abused and had to be removed. You can't raise children in the bush without a house and eat out of garbage dumps - that's child abuse. You think that Aboriginals should be able to abuse and neglect their children because it is part of their culture do you? Aboriginal parents to this day are getting away with abusing and neglecting their children because it is their culture you know. You can't remove an Aboriginal child from their parents for any reason these days because of this stolen generation nonsense. I suppose you think that Papua New Guinea savages should be allowed to rape children because its part of their culture too do you? By civilized standards the 'stolen g generation' were being abused and neglected by their prehistoric parents so they had to be r removed. But again - I am not responsible for policies that were put in place before I was born. I am not responsible for thee nonsense the Austr Australian government does now either.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-15 05:20:52 |Display all floors
Humanity moves on. Progress includes the end of more primitive life-styles. It was a mistake to not fully-absorb the aboriginals into the efficient winning culture. The fumbling and cruel attempts at absorbing them are sad, but were inevitable. Primitive cultures must not be preserved.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-15 06:55:43 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2018-3-15 05:20
Humanity moves on. Progress includes the end of more primitive life-styles. It was a mistake to not  ...

The white races did, of course, give some
things to the natives, and they were the worst gifts
that they could possibly have made, those plagues of
our own modern world— materialism, fanaticism,
alcoholism and syphilis. For the rest, since these
peoples possessed qualities of their own which were superior to anything we could offer them, they have
remained essentially unchanged. - Hitler

Ha. Always with the syphilis. Hitler was obsessed with syphilis. The Aboriginal community do have a bit of a syphilis problem right now though so. They also have a big problem with hep. At the school I work at there is a big mural on a wall that says 'Spread the word, not the virus'. It has an Aboriginal girl on it with green eyes and she is holding her hand up as if to say no to pictures of needles and used razors and what not. It seems kind of racist to me but you can be sure that an Aboriginal painted it. The school does not seem to have a particularly high percentage of Aboriginal students either you know. And I'm pretty sure that these Aboriginal commune things that they still have are the reason for all this syphilis and hep in the Aboriginal community anyway. Missions. Maybe Hitler was onto something.

But yeah - I think the Aboriginal culture has a lot of positives. And I also think it is very wrong to push the idea that Aboriginal culture in modern times is the same as how it was 200 years or so ago. The main problem for Aboriginals really is liberalism and the Aboriginal racists that liberalism encourages. Most Aboriginals that I know do not hate white people or want to go back to tribal law.

A big problem is the stereotypes that liberal celebrations like Naidoc Day perpetuate. Why would a modern Aboriginal kid want traditional Aboriginal dancers coming to their school and blowing digereedoos and hiring sticks together and throwing boomerangs? It would be embarrassing. White kids don't have cavemen coming to school on white caveman day. And the welcome dance nonsense that is just made of by liberals and Ernie Dingo. Much of traditional Aboriginal culture is a lie. And these stupid dot paintings. For goodness sake. They are everywhere. Every government building has a bloody Aboriginal dot painting. It is so phoney.

But yeah - William Barrel deserves a lot of the blame for the fact that Aboriginals have not assimilated into modern multicultural Australian society. William.

Think of the late Roman Empire though when it was men from uncivilized barbarian cultures that were the only Romans that were worth anything. Fair enough they were Romanized but not to the point that they were worthless like real Romans. It was the uncivilized barbarian culture that kept them from becoming worthless. It is the same today. Look at American elites - they are all utterly worthless. The world needs a man like me to take over and get things dine. China should give me a job. I am worth more than all the stars on the CIAs wall you know. I am worth more than all of the CIA. That's not saying a lot but still. I can help China a lot of China helps me.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-15 08:01:05 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2018-3-15 05:20
Humanity moves on. Progress includes the end of more primitive life-styles. It was a mistake to not  ...

Forced assimilation is just as primitive and savage as the conditions you chose to describe. Not all native peoples are "savages" and many civilized people are full-blown brutes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-17 05:07:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-14 19:01
Forced assimilation is just as primitive and savage as the conditions you chose to describe. Not a ...

I see no point in artificially preserving social habits that are no longer efficient. It's true that some methods of forced assimilation are savage (eg: Canada's residential schools for indigenous); but no favour is done to children who are kept isolated from progress.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.