Views: 2113|Replies: 13

Who else do I have to compensate? [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-9 06:51:01 |Display all floors
I was reading the Australian news today and I read that the NSW and Vic governments have decided to compensate people that were sexually abused as children. Apparently all people that were abused as children will be given $150,000 of taxpayer money. In my opinion this is utterly outrageous. Why the $%$% am I having to pay taxes to compensate someone that got sexually abused as a kid? I did not sexually abuse anyone and most taxpayers didn't so why should we have to pay for this? Apparently there are so many people that got sexually abused as kids that this nonsense is going to coat taxpayers millions.

I don't know how it works in other countries but here in lunatic Australia we have this nonsense called 'victims compensation'. When someone is a victim of a crime the courts will often award them this 'victims compensation' and the money comes from the taxpayer. God knows what I am paying for. I knew a girl that had a boyfriend that got cranky with her so he tied her to a fence and raped her with a stick and she got a heal of victims compensation out if it. I dont even think the boyfriend went to jail for it. If he did it wasn't for long. So I had to pay taxes that went to a girl that got raped by her boyfriend with a stick. How is that fair? I have never tied anyone to a fence and raped them with a stick so why am I paying for this? Victims should have to sue people that victimize them and if they have no money then bad luck.

I remember joking with my dad that I should tell the cops that he fingered me when I was a kid and we could split the victims compensation money after he got out of jail, which wouldn't be long. For $150,000 it would be worth doing for many on a low income wouldn't it?

What next? I have to lay taxes to so that millions can be given to so-called Aboriginal 'stolen generation' people to compensate them even though I have never stolen an Aboriginal in my life - now I am paying taxes to compensate people that say they were abused as children? It is ridiculous. I don't even believe most of these people that claim to have been abused as children anyway, and why are these people always such weirdos anyway? I dont want to give any of them a cent. Plus how is $150,000 in taxpayer compensation going to fix anything for them anyway? Will $150,000 fix their stutter of whatever is wrong with them? Erase their trauma?  Of course not so what is the point? To waste taxpayer money on nonsense so that our governments can keep telling g us that they are bankrupt and that there is no money left for front line services u less you are a minority?

God I wish I was a stolen Aboriginal that got fingered by someone as a child - I could take years off of work and still have a profit - all paid for by the taxpayer. Wouldn't it be nice to be a stolen aboriginal that got fingered as a child. I would be rolling in taxpayer compensation.

What do you say? Do you agree that I should have to pay taxes to compensate someone that got fingered as a child?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-9 15:49:16 |Display all floors
All of this is on top of me having to pay to 'Bridge the Gap', which is affirmative action taxpayer money for Aboriginals which is actually Compensatory Action. We have to pay to Aboriginals because its not any of their faults that they are poor - its apparently all my fault because I am poor and white. No compensatory action for me though because it is my own fault that I am poor and I deserve it. So its my fault that I am poor and its also my fault if an Aboriginal is poor. I am uneducated stupid lazy and racist you see.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-9 15:50:14 |Display all floors
Western society hates me because I am poor, white, uneducated, not black and didn't get fingered as a child you guys.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-11 02:42:04 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-3-9 15:50
Western society hates me because I am poor, white, uneducated, not black and didn't get fingered as  ...

We don't like poor people, not hate them!!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-11 06:07:23 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-3-11 02:42

You love me. I come from the earth.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-11 06:09:56 |Display all floors

If I post something you are reading it. You love it.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-11 06:14:43 |Display all floors

Who are these wannabe Patricians that control western society anyway? Where did Patricians even come from? A bunch of criminals and pirates that no respectable Greek chick would $%$% so the Romans had to rape them. And then there were all these Patrician rape babies born. Rape babies. And you don't like poor people? You came from rape babies and your rapist fathers were the scum of the earth.

Rape babies. You love it.

I don't like poor people either you know. I hate them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.