Author: ceciliazhang

Should primary schools start AI training courses? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-4-17 07:23:16 |Display all floors
phantomguy Post time: 2018-4-16 21:59
Perhaps you are very bias towards anything Chinese Seneca.  If  the Chinese invented a robot whale ...

Exactly. Very pertinent comment. Seneca's brain is totally conditioned by the hatred against China and Chinese people.

Like Pavlov's laboratory dog, once he reads or hears any news or comments about China, he instantly produces vonomous saliva, barking at the people who harbor positive eyeviews on China in short order.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-17 10:22:35 |Display all floors
zitayeung07 Post time: 2018-3-12 15:43
so cute

Artificial intelligence is so cold it goes well with icecream.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-4-17 10:34:14 |Display all floors
phantomguy Post time: 2018-4-17 05:17
Well just maybe Seneca you thought my post was not the most intelligent because in fact it was hig ...

That sounds better than your previous comments. I can take this without getting upset. What inspired me to comment the way I did is because books like '1984" and "Animal Farm" used to be strictly proscribed in China for obvious political reasons at a time when no one was even thinking that AI might one day come to roost. Now it has come, and we are seeing where the rulers are headed for with AI, CCTV cameras, Internet thought cops: They are on the threshold of monitoring your every move. In China you can in fact be watched 24/7 thanks to electronic payments, face recognition technology and a centralized authority that gives you boni for good conduct and denies you boni if your conduct does not meet their hopes. China is the Brave New World described a century earlier with the many ominous implictions contained in that novel.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.