Author: robert237

The new lower class in US   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-29 00:32:45 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-29 07:31:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-29 00:32
Confusing riposte. Very confusing.

Which parts or words make you failed to understand? I'm always happy to help you out. Please feel free to consult me.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-29 12:02:43 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-29 12:09:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-3-29 12:11
seneca Post time: 2018-3-29 12:02
You don't seem to understand how to refute someone's views. You think I must buy into your belief  ...

You don't seem to understand how to refute someone's views. You think I must buy into your belief that one out of dozens of German ministers-of-this or ministers-of-that have supported YOUR belief that China was "ahead of the Europeans" at some time in history.

Do you know there are many other Germans who are
a) not a minister or the chancellor
b) but have more competent views than all of the ministers and all the cancellors the Federal Republic has  had?

It's you who claim you get confused. I'm ready and happy to help you out.

I don't think you must buy my belief. How could you read people's mind and falsify the words I don't think and don't say?  Don't do that to me anymore. You will be embarrassing when I confront you if so. I present the facts- the former German President admitted China was way ahead of Western history when he delivered his speech in Tongj University, China.

I never ever talked about any other German ministers, chancellors, but FORMER GERMAN PRESIDENT. Do you understand what I am talking about?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-29 12:26:41 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-3-29 13:29:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-28 20:26
Let me see how I can help YOU talk to me in a more intelligent way:

Your fawning obsequiousness toward your beloved western indoctrination is showing like neon.
As you were taught, only believe what you are instructed to believe and worship the oligarchs of the west.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-29 13:43:09 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.