Author: robert237

The new lower class in US   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-27 23:06:53 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-3-26 18:56
The U.S.A. has a claim to greatness for a variety of reasons. You say it was founded as a colony. Wh ...

I suggest that you Chinese not discuss topics that you cannot understand: What Germany "repented" for has nothing to do with China nor with "colonialism" in the strictest sense. And if you think other nations need to repent for their aggression against their neighbours or other continents, that's fine by me - BUT THEN HAVE THE COJONES AND DEMAND THAT YOU ASIANAS LEARN FROM THE GERMANS TOO AND REPENT FOR YOUR CRIMES. There are not many Asian countries that are "innocent" of the charge of aggression and belligerence or of genocide and territorial conquests. The Japanese did it, you Chinese have done it (note I did not use the same tense!), the Burmese are guilty of it, the Iranians, Indians,

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-27 23:10:48 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-26 20:13
""But unlike China, the U.S.A. has overcome some of those negative features and created a new, mod ...

Booby,

i have no time going into details in a possible reply to your confusing and verbose riposte. why should I? Look, I am at the Maja Continental Hotel and they are laying on a belly dance for foreign tourists. I must go and watch that.

Is it worth replying to your post at all? I don't think so. Wouldn't you rather be with me tonight and watch arab girls performing those exotic dances?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-27 23:12:36 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-26 21:43
There are haughty people in every country. It's no surprise you find and hang out with them since  ...

You have been haughty even before you were placed in any country, Booby. You pretended to know China even before you had been there, and by now you have spent ust a little over 5 minutes and are talking as if you were the emperor of China...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-3-27 23:19:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-27 07:12
You have been haughty even before you were placed in any country, Booby. You pretended to know Chi ...

Your hair is about to catch fire.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-28 09:03:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by zhihu1 at 2018-3-28 13:26

Now you are quoting westerners who support your Asia-centric views; that is easy, you know: The Internet will yield many such names. Think of Joseph Needham. I wonder if he would have written his seminal work if he had not married a Chinese woman.
Why can't I quote former German President's word to support my viewpoint, if I consider some words of his are true?

How do I have "Asia-centric" view? Do you understand any cultures about Asia? No, you're ignorant of Asian cultures.

It is you who are ego-centric, racial centric against the Chinese and the nation all the time on the forum.

Save your advice to yourself. Nobody needs your racist advice. Even Robert, a genuine Westerner wouldn't see eye to eye with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-28 19:30:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-28 19:34:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.