Author: robert237

The new lower class in US   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-3-11 18:52:43 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-3-11 01:40
Well I'm the AntiChrist Robert and I can assure you that things are going to be a lot worse than t ...

I live in China now so I'm not worried.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-11 19:05:12 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-3-8 14:22
This is MIGHTY USA.

This story is so common it raises nobody's eyebrows anymore-you need a computer to count the number of tent cities around the country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-11 23:15:37 |Display all floors
China defines its rural poor as people who earn annual net income per capita of 2,300 Chinese yuan (about $375) or less, or roughly $1 a day. The World Bank, meanwhile, classifies people who subsist on less than $1.25 a day as living in “extreme poverty.”

According to the US standard, in China if the household annual income is less that RMB 11,000 yuan, one should be regarded as poor. Therefore 95% of the Chinese population is poor.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-12 01:37:32 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-11 18:52
I live in China now so I'm not worried.

Fair enough.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-12 09:50:55 |Display all floors
It is becoming a chosen life style. It pays more to be homeless than employed at a minimum paying job along with responsibilities, pride or any self esteem. Hawaii is a beautiful place with mild weather to idle away time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-22 15:20:25 |Display all floors
American public schools in some states are going to shorten to 4 days per week because of the deficit financial budgets.
In Germany, France, Sweden etc., education is free for their people from elementary schools to public universities.

Western and Northern European countries do much better than the US. They tax rich people heavily.

Trump claims he will make the US great again, but honestly I don't think the US was ever great before. The very short history of this nation has been loaded with anti-human crimes from coloniziing, human trafficking, enslaving, segregating, to invasion etc. When was the USA ever great? How was it great?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-25 06:29:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.