Views: 5387|Replies: 5

How to help my broken hearted brother [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-3-7 08:43:54 |Display all floors
My brother recently got off a terribly toxic relationship with his girlfriend. She was super clingy and would threaten him with blackmails and rants if things don’t go her way. What I want for my big bro right now is for him to find another woman under his own terms and let him let loose. This is the least he deserves after being with that pain in the ass for almost 7 years. He needs to experience and explore more options and widen his dating circle. I was thinking of letting him join an international dating social event for him to get away for a mini vacation all the while interacting with ladies abroad. My friend actually suggested this to me since these types of things are gaining popularity. Plus, I won’t have to worry about his itinerary for his trip since there will be an agency who will be taking care of him on my behalf. Any advice on this before I sign him up?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-3-9 20:09:45 |Display all floors
Forget it...
yr brother will get taken to the cleaners by these ladies abroad..
better off being single for a while,..
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-21 11:31:03 |Display all floors
eigher follow her,or leave her!If your brother can not asertain the conditions ,it doomly that he is the slave of her furnished in last life!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-26 08:30:59 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-3-9 20:09
Forget it...
yr brother will get taken to the cleaners by these ladies abroad..
better off being sin ...

Nice reply, Parcher even though you know in your heart of hearts the OP is a ghost or just a spammer

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2018-3-27 01:27:21 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2018-3-26 08:30
Nice reply, Parcher even though you know in your heart of hearts the OP is a ghost or just a spamm ...

yeah its the last time i will reply though..
he asks for advice on many threads but never replies
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-27 05:34:54 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-3-27 01:27
yeah its the last time i will reply though..
he asks for advice on many threads but never replies

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.