Views: 4395|Replies: 19

hi guys how to translate 今天请你领读课文? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-3-6 13:56:08 |Display all floors
hi guys how to translate 今天请你领读课文?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-6 14:33:34 |Display all floors
Please lead the class to read aloud the text today.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-11 20:37:10 |Display all floors
zhihu1 Post time: 2018-3-6 14:33
Please lead the class to read aloud the text today.

How do you know it is the class he leads but not the group or the school or any other people?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-14 14:22:40 |Display all floors
I know because the message the OP posted is loud and clear, but some people just turn a deaf ear to.

What does "kewen" mean? How could it be possible that refers to any other people?

How could it be possible to request the students in different grades of the school to read aloud the same text in the textbook at the same time?

Even if any rare exceptions existed,  only dimwits would fail to replace "the class" with any other words, "the group", or whatever words that fit the context.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-15 11:16:33 |Display all floors
The meaning is implied, but never "loud and clear" as you said. @zhuhu1 And the situations I mentioned are very likely to happen if you do not argue for the sake of argument.
Let us focus on technical aspect of the question, but not on emotion or otherwise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-15 13:05:16 |Display all floors
SoftAngel Post time: 2018-3-15 11:16
The meaning is implied, but never "loud and clear" as you said. @zhuhu1 And the situations I mention ...

Previously you were heckling me how I know it is the class.

Now you are putting your foot in your mouth, and admitting it is implied. Since it is implied, then why are you posing that silly question? Even it is implied, it sounds loud and clear to intelligent people, and only brainless people with IQ below 70 fail to spot the setting is about the class.

You are either simply picking on people here groundlessly, or the people who breath with their mouthes instead of being any helpful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-15 13:05:16 |Display all floors
SoftAngel Post time: 2018-3-15 11:16
The meaning is implied, but never "loud and clear" as you said. @zhuhu1 And the situations I mention ...

Previously you were heckling me how I know it is the class.

Now you are putting your foot in your mouth, and admitting it is implied. Since it is implied, then why are you posing that silly question? Even it is implied, it sounds loud and clear to intelligent people, and only brainless people with IQ below 70 fail to spot the setting is about the class.

You are either simply picking on people here groundlessly, or the people who breath with their mouthes instead of being any helpful.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.