Author: pnp

China Plans For Long Term, US Plans For Next Election!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-3-5 13:49:31 |Display all floors
xu1987129 Post time: 2018-3-5 13:33
Yes, I quite agree with you.

American politicians just care about themselves and try to accumulate  ...

With the next election always in their mind, US politicians can't move forward; they can't implement policies for the general good of the American people.  In order to protect the few thousand jobs of his supporters, Trump is prepared to bring in trade protectionist policies that hurt all Americans.  Well, that's what the democratic system brings to the Americans; they get what they voted for; and now they are marching down the streets opposing him; they have realized their error, but that's too late, they have to live with him and his wayward policies till at least the next election; and who knows, his supporters might well get him re-elected for another term!  Pity the Americans!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-5 14:01:39 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-5 11:17
Wrong again.
Capitalism is theft from the consumer. The rich sell products for more than they paid ...

When will Jack Ma be returning his fifty billion dollars?

More to the point, when will your old boss be returning his billions? You never did confirm if he had worked 10,000 times harder than you ...  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-5 14:04:17 |Display all floors
xu1987129 Post time: 2018-3-5 13:33
Yes, I quite agree with you.

American politicians just care about themselves and try to accumulate  ...

"American politicians just care about themselves and try to accumulate the wealth from the people and move the wealth they rob from the people to overseas.

Chinese government is quite different, and leaders care about people a lot and the government is not corrupt at all."

Were you laughing into your morning coffee when you wrote that?

Chinese government is not corrupt at all? Chinese politicians don't look to accumulate wealth and hide their ill-gotten gains overseas (or in HK)?

Have you ever asked yourself how Mr She's daughter can afford to own a property in Hong Kong valued at over US$100m?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-3-5 14:04:22 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2018-3-4 22:01
When will Jack Ma be returning his fifty billion dollars?

More to the point, when will your old b ...

Whenever China wants them to return the money. Simple enough for you?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-5 14:20:14 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xu1987129 at 2018-3-5 14:20
coralbay Post time: 2018-3-5 14:04
"American politicians just care about themselves and try to accumulate the wealth from the people  ...

it seems that you are all free to say whatever you want to say here, is that dangerous to talk about something sensitive?

you have helped me say what I want to say.

I am a newcomer

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-5 14:46:57 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-3-5 11:38
YOU are the loneliest person in the world, that's why you have to hang around in Forum picking qua ...

Now zou got the astonishing number of   T W O   things wrong in one postÖ

a) I am not lonely.

b) I am NOT A DICTATOR!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-5 14:51:12 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-5 11:24
Wrong again little monkey.

In a capitalist system money is stolen by the rich who always control  ...

You completely lost your bearings, Robert. I stated a well known fact related to communist theology whereas your reply to me was totally off topic. You were talking about something else. Was it about Marks & Spencer? What has Marks & SPencer to do with your favourite church?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.