Author: AaronLDY

China is 100x faster than US in advanced infrastructure construction: Elon Musk   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-3-7 20:08:43 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-7 18:16
I merely pointed out to seneca that the OP was about building a train station and not a submarine  ...

I think that you were dealing with a robotic mouth with no head .....briefly scanning thru some of them. Take it easy and ignore .... ... !

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-3-7 20:10:34 |Display all floors
12dream Post time: 2018-3-7 04:08
I think that you were dealing with a robotic mouth with no head .....briefly scanning thru some of ...

Why are you not ignoring me? You contribute nothing to this forum so why do you even bother coming here?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-7 20:13:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-7 12:27
Robert237 started it. He was more normal for a few weeks but he decided out of the blue to go into ...

You guys have to try to stick to the subject but getting derailed makes ones seemed like fools without heads other than fouled mouths, if not being robotic !

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-7 20:20:57 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-7 18:16
I merely pointed out to seneca that the OP was about building a train station and not a submarine  ...

Ah, Bobby - do you have a memory? Yes? Can you remember HOW you said to me that this thread was about a RAILWAY STATION and not about a SUBMARINE SERVICE STATION?

Obviously you are the only poster along with your tag teammate who cannot imagine that your rejoinder was a tad on the hostile side of things.

As the Zen Buddhists say: "C'est le ton qui fait la musique..."

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-7 20:23:01 |Display all floors
12dream Post time: 2018-3-7 20:13
You guys have to try to stick to the subject but getting derailed makes ones seemed like fools wit ...

I agree with you. Thanks for saying it with this much patience. Not every member of the targeted audience has enough dignity...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-7 20:32:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-7 04:23
I agree with you. Thanks for saying it with this much patience. Not every member of the targeted ...

Suck up.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-7 20:34:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-7 04:20
Ah, Bobby - do you have a memory? Yes? Can you remember HOW you said to me that this thread was ab ...

Why would anyone be so stupid as to make such a statement that the OP was about submarine dock in the desert? You always try to deflect from any statement or thread supportive of China's accomplishments.
But then again, we all know you're nothing more than a western propagandist.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.