Views: 2317|Replies: 1

More chances, more choices! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-3-3 10:22:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SEARU at 2018-3-3 10:28

What could you feel when you have a close look at the character 方(fang)?
Its head is  ‘dot’, that maths teacher told me there are countless points in the line which has unlimited length!;
The remaining part is 万 that means ‘ten thousands’.
-------------What is the relationship between one ‘dot’ and ‘thousands’?  Yes, you could draw many many lines from one point! Just as from one tiny bulb countless light-rays goes in all directions! ----------You need a good sense of imagination on space in the maths class.

In Chinese 方 means ‘direction’. Who invented this character? He must have a good brain on maths!

When in frustration,  I feel that I am in the crossroads where I must make a direction-choice: To turn right or left or go on straight?
But the special word 方 could offer me more chances for direction! -------------I may be also allowed to take off into the sky just as plane or go down under the ground like miner who digs coal!
We learn language to use it as smart tool for the thinking labor work on our own business!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-3 10:24:48 |Display all floors
I had one thread on 向.  In Chinese 方向 means ‘direction’.
We learn language to use it as smart tool for the thinking labor work on our own business!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.