Views: 13606|Replies: 26

This Time, Putin Has Gone Too Far!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-3-2 16:53:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WesternLove at 2018-3-2 16:54

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The time has come for the West to finally carry out a quick and decisive regime change in Russia via a "Shock and Awe" style military invasion.

The West was being patient with Putin, but then he went on TV today and threatened to nuke the West, and he created a CGI animation showing him nuking the West, and he broadcasted the animation to the world.

Let me remind everyone that all the citizens of Russia are victims, poor helpless victims that are being held hostage by Putin and his mafia.  The citizens want Democracy, Freedom, and Human Rights, but Putin refuses to give it to them. Plus, Putin wants to take away all the Democracy, Freedom, and Human Rights all over the world.  We must not allow this.  The time has come to carry out a regime change in Russia.

After the West carries out the regime change, we can incorporete Democracy,  Freedom, and Human Rights into Russia, thus freeing it's citizens and giving them what they have wanted for years.

The Russians will be eternally greteful to the West for freeing them, and the West and Russia will become best friends.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-2 17:11:52 |Display all floors
You are "day" dreaming the hardest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-2 18:41:02 |Display all floors
This post was edited by X_Gold_X at 2018-3-2 18:51
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-3-2 17:11
You are "day" dreaming the hardest.

Russia is a very weak nation, should be an easy military win for West.   Russia is very poor and extremely lacking in cognitive capital: there is almost no individuals with IQs above 120 in Russia, which is the minimum IQ required to be scientists, engineers, intellects, professors, economists, dentists, physicians, surgeons, etc.  Brain drain: everyone with IQs above 120 left Russia for West.  

Plus, Putin just pretends to be nationalist/patriotic.  His primary goal is to protect and nurture his 40 billion dollars fortune.  He does not have the personality for a real all out Darwinian war.  He will capitulate before West even fires the first missile into Russia.  Notice how quickly Putin was defeated in Syria by West.  Putin lacked the emotional will to put up any resistance, and he is now retreating from Syria.  He has accepted the fact that Syria belongs to Israel, not to the Syrians.  I also believe that Syria belongs to Israel, and that all the Syrians should be relocated to Europe.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-2 19:15:47 |Display all floors
X_Gold_X Post time: 2018-3-2 18:41
Russia is a very weak nation, should be an easy military win for West.   Russia is very poor and ex ...

You are an OLD TIMER here, does not matter you appear here as a "Newcomer".........
I repeat " Keep day dreaming HARDEST".......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-2 19:26:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by X_Gold_X at 2018-3-2 19:49
dostoevskydr Post time: 2018-3-2 19:15
You are an OLD TIMER here, does not matter you appear here as a "Newcomer".........
I repeat " ...

Speculating on my background does not change the substance of my post.  Putin is a fancy boy, a fancy pants, a manicure and pedicure girl, like Trump.  Both are women, both are pampered billionaires, both are genetic psychopaths.

Fortunately, West is not run by Trump, but by the very masculine and unrelenting Ashkenazim.  They never blink.  Putin will.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-3-2 20:28:43 |Display all floors
X_Gold_X Post time: 2018-3-2 03:26
Speculating on my background does not change the substance of my post.  Putin is a fancy boy, a fan ...

hi seneca
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-2 21:18:52 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-2 20:28
hi seneca

Where is your spouse? The two of you normally stalk me in tamdem. Do I need to remind you of the name of your tag team significant other? No less than Lonely Hound the Fat Jowl woman who now has a cartoon lion in her avatar.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.