Author: robert237

Take generous offer Taiwan [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-3-3 22:21:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-3 05:33
Since when is it "adult" to call the other "propagandist" when yourself do nothing but spread prop ...

But you are a western propagandist. That is undeniable.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-3 22:34:45 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-3 22:21
But you are a western propagandist. That is undeniable.

Correct: I am a Westerner. Was that so difficult to find out? Bah, Robert, I would have thought you of all posters would not need months or years to find that out.

Incorrect: Propagandist. That is not what I am. It is YOUR vocation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-3 22:44:34 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-3 06:34
Correct: I am a Westerner. Was that so difficult to find out? Bah, Robert, I would have thought yo ...

There you go again, trying to deny that you're a western propagandist.
Who do you think you're fooling?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-4 07:13:10 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-3 22:44
There you go again, trying to deny that you're a western propagandist.
Who do you think you're foo ...

It's too late for you to grow up. You are retired and still as immature as you were in the days before you lernt your first word in your mother tongue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-4 16:04:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-2 15:59
"Ignorance" is YOUR hallmark, Deer fat boy! YOU don't know anything worth knowing.

LOL when reading the dumbs237 who totally ignoring what you're talking about...he thinks formosa native are chinese! lol
Did you knwo that beijing propaganda even published some books about ethnic groups in China, in wich you can even find an austronesian group near Shanghai to try establish an ideological link ! Sorry, nobody never saw one f these shanghaiese austronesians!
Don't loose your time talking rights with such peoples, they can just repeat the official propaganda, even if it's so ridiculous that makes everybody laugh!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-4 18:49:31 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2018-3-4 00:04
LOL when reading the dumbs237 who totally ignoring what you're talking about...he thinks formosa n ...

Now who's being stupid. Taiwan was populated by the KMT after they were chased out of mainland China by the CPC.
You ought to work on your spelling before write posts too. It makes even more people laugh.
What are "knwo, wich, f".. new words?
And the phrase "Don't loose your time talking rights with such peoples" You must have a learning disability like seneca.
How does it feel to be one of seneca's fawning entourage?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-4 20:24:02 |Display all floors
yasawakic Post time: 2018-3-4 16:04
LOL when reading the dumbs237 who totally ignoring what you're talking about...he thinks formosa n ...

Thanks for your support, my friend! I enjoy clobbering Bobby's hard skull. The sound coming back is hollow but quite musical. Maybe Robert's head will become a drum in the artistic hands of native Zhuang people after he dies.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.